• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Yu-Gi-Oh! Canon/OC search (Doubling + Possible other fandoms?)

llamabean

sᴜʙs > ᴅᴜʙs.
537775ca9fb270b2221dd23b317ab761.gif

Heyo guys, you can call me Lala! A friend recently got me back into Yugioh (DM) so now I have a craving to double up for a Canon/OC roleplay. 😂 I'm familiar with both the sub and dubbed versions, but subs are fresher in my mind.

The details:
I'm looking for someone to play Seto Kaiba for my female OC and in return I can try my hand at playing anyone else for yours, for whatever pairing type you desire.

I'm fine with keeping duels in and glossing over them, or omitting them entirely. I'm also fine with AUs or sticking to canon/canon-divergences if needed (maybe pre or post-duelist kingdom but instead of the battle city arc, we'll weave our own story?) We can plot things out together!

I prefer to play by PM, and write around 1-2 paragraphs average per character. I will say I'm not the quickest at replies though. I try to reply every 1-3 days but other times I can reply only once a week, so please be patient with me! If it's been longer than that, you may give me a poke.

I don't expect full perfection, and I'm super lenient on mistakes, so if you're just as chill, that would be awesome! Especially since I might be semi-dyslexic and do make dumb mistakes often.

I'm incredibly ditch friendly. Just please be enthusiastic, fair and even with posts, and please try to care about my side/OC as much as yours! Or else I'll admittedly lose interest fast. I will of course be sure to extend the same courtesy back to you!

I may be open to other fandoms (or split fandom doubling) as well, so you can check out this thread for a more complete list of all my fandoms, but do note I might possibly be a bit pickier with ones I have low muse for.

I just want a nice and easygoing roleplay where we can both have fun~

Other pairings I'd be willing to do:
Italics = my preferred role
More stars = more interest
(We won't be doubling for these though!)

*****Seto Kaiba x Shizuka/Serenity
***Seto x Mokuba (strictly platonic!!)
Seto x Ishizu

If interested, please just send me a message instead of posting here if you can. Thank you!​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back