• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle Nexus RP (Open)

(making another villain)
Name: Alyssa Rossweld
Nicknames (optional): Ms. Rossweld (by co-workers)
Deck Name: Showstopping Tricksters
Ace: Trickstar Primadonna
Personality: She s Mysterious and has high work ethic. She is also known to be cold and careless at times.
Bio: She is a partner to Blade Spike in taking revenge on Kai Tal, and possessing the power to corrupt people threw evil, corrupted link monsters. She works with NEO Inc. so she has ties to Aito's life. This way she can provide info to Blade.
Appearance:
(ik this art is from Persona 5 but it fits perfectly for this character)
1585701456073.png
Duel Form:
1585701497514.png
DB Username: Dragon_Z

After there duel every one saw that Yusako had Exodia and won against James w/ it. "Exodia! Obliterate" hed said when he drew the last piece.

"Interesting..." Alyssa had been watching the duel w/ clairvoyance (basically watching someone with magic). "Never expected some kid to possess Exodia."

"It is. I say you let me corrupt that James kid with this." She shows him a corrupted copy of Shiranui Skillsaga Supremacy.

"nah maybe Number 17 leviathan dragon" hed insist. "it will be hard to beat w/ its eff but we are saving the best for last" he said sending the card to james.

Then he caught up with Yusako and challenged him to a duel. "Lets duel Yusako"he put on his disk and set up his deck.

Name: Robert Joe
Nicknames (optional): Bobby
Deck Name: Blue Eyes universe
Ace: Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon
Personality: Hes kind and somewhat weird. He is a cool and chill guy.
Bio: Robert was once a jerk with a criminal record and assaulted a lot of people. then he changed and cleared his name and now he is a kind and generous person. And everyone loves him and he is a good
buddy of Yusako's.
, best friend
Appearance: Untitled.png
Duel Form: (If Villain)
DB Username: BobbyJoe
For BobbyJoe BobbyJoe

Kyline would be scolding Aito about how he dueled Kayla because he wanted revenge on Yusako. "Can you stop lecturing me for a second?! You always yelling at me for my mistakes! Give me a break!" Aito yelled back at her. "Well maybe i wouldn't have to if you kept making dumb decisions!" Kyline responded. The 2 kept fighting for about 5 minutes. Finally Aito finished the arguement 'Maybe we just shouldn't hang out anymore!" He yelled. "Agreed!" Kyline responded as the 2 went there ways.

Last edited:
Kyline would be scolding Aito about how he dueled Kayla because he wanted revenge on Yusako. "Can you stop lecturing me for a second?! You always yelling at me for my mistakes! Give me a break!" Aito yelled back at her. "Well maybe i wouldn't have to if you kept making dumb decision!" Kyline responded. The 2 kept fighting for about 5 minutes. Finally Aito finished the arguement 'Maybe we just shouldn't hang out anymore!" He yelled. "Agreed!" Kyline responded as the 2 went there ways.
(funny bro idk why hahaha)

Name: Saburo Kusanagi
Nicknames (optional): Sab
Deck Name: Malevolent Magic
Ace: Hallowed Tricksters Chaos Mage Noire.jpg
Personality: Saburo is generally rather cold, methodical, bitter, and curt, but not necessarily callous or cruel. Blunt to a fault, his cool attitude can be off-putting and sometimes interpreted as rude, such as telling people to “spare him the bullshit”. He can be demanding when he needs something, such as information and he uses profanity when agitated. He is overly sarcastic at times as well. He is also not afraid to examine corpses for clues, showing bravery and courage, and perhaps hinting he is desensitized and has seen some morbid things before. He is also impatient and does not like it when people are not careful. Saburo in general is very mysterious and he is very secretive about his past and rarely talks about it and only to those he trusts.
Bio: A student with a desire for victory, Saburo is a driven and motivated person who fails to take no for an answer. Growing up in a middle-class family with expectations, the tournament and destroying the villain would show everyone what he's capable of.
Appearance: Akira-Kurusu-anime-42943445-440-650.jpg
DB Username: FactionParadox

Name: Saburo Kusanagi
Nicknames (optional): Sab
Deck Name: Malevolent Magic
Ace: View attachment 704334
Personality: Saburo is generally rather cold, methodical, bitter, and curt, but not necessarily callous or cruel. Blunt to a fault, his cool attitude can be off-putting and sometimes interpreted as rude, such as telling people to “spare him the bullshit”. He can be demanding when he needs something, such as information and he uses profanity when agitated. He is overly sarcastic at times as well. He is also not afraid to examine corpses for clues, showing bravery and courage, and perhaps hinting he is desensitized and has seen some morbid things before. He is also impatient and does not like it when people are not careful. Saburo in general is very mysterious and he is very secretive about his past and rarely talks about it and only to those he trusts.
Bio: A student with a desire for victory, Saburo is a driven and motivated person who fails to take no for an answer. Growing up in a middle-class family with expectations, the tournament and destroying the villain would show everyone what he's capable of.
Appearance: View attachment 704335
DB Username: FactionParadox
bro hes in maybe you should sometime duel Yusako or Kayla

Users who are viewing this thread

Back