You've turned the user above you into an animal.

Ultimate crossover power! Taming of the Unholy!

*You are turned into a Bladed disk that had great powers based on the situation*

You're a devil arm now! Haha! You belong to me...

@Captain Gensokyo Good evening, madame Rachel. -END MEEEEEEEE-

Mistress Rachel is busy at the moment. I do have a message from her addressed specifically to you, though:

[SIZE= 20px]Dearest Terumi,[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 20px]I told him to beat you senseless...just for fun, of course! If you can't kick around a sixkly dog like this every now and then, then you've truly outlived your glory days and become an utterly worthless human being. Pleass, do enjoy yourself![/SIZE]

[SIZE= 20px]Sincerely,[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 20px]Rachel Alucard[/SIZE]

Well! I guess you're the "piece of human trash" she was talking about, "Terumeek". Time to die!!

*Pulls out pistols*

@The 4 Terumis

Kazama bit him, making him drop the guns as the other 3 pulled off the most stylish and extreme wombo combo, ending it in two Ouroboros snakes pulling him apart

"Well that was fun, no?"

And ever so edgy Spider ^

(Hades doesn't use guns just his sword & his endless cosmo)

Hades: would send the serpents through a rift in space. 

Turns you into Raki-chan

Raki.(Saint.Seiya.Omega).full.1296648.jpg

Kazama bit him, making him drop the guns as the other 3 pulled off the most stylish and extreme wombo combo, ending it in two Ouroboros snakes pulling him apart

"Well that was fun, no?"

And ever so edgy Spider ^

*Gets rekt*

All the lolis

"Wh-what? Why? How?"

"Aw, no boobs"

"Whats next, we all become The Despair Embodied?"

"This is perfect..."

The 3 give a wtf stare at terumi.

"W-wait, what if Kagura sees u-"

Kagura: "Too late, ladies"

Guardian-Zelda-Breath-of-the-Wild.png

Corrupted Protector: Guardian

I'll change ya into a little brown slug. I initially thought of a snail, but I decided to take your shell, and make you homeless.

Rachael of the Shire Rachael of the Shire
An iguana.

Because your name reminds me of "Jenny from the Block" and "Jenny from the Block" reminds me of pop and hip hop and pop and hip hop reminds me of urban sprawl and urban sprawl reminds me of my youth and my youth reminds me of that one time in the Keys that an iguana did that push up thing at me and I cried.

So you're an iguana

Users who are viewing this thread

Back