• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Youtuber RP

Karabunny101

Captain
Hello, welcome to this lovely thread. I am glad that you are here. I am going to be completely straight forward. I am really looking to have YouTubers RP. I have a lot of YouTubers that I watch and I may not list them on here. If you don't see a Youtuber that you like please by all means ask me. There are two YouTubers that I am looking for someone to play for me. I can play pretty much anyone you would like just ask me if you don't see the YouTuber down there that you want me to play just ask.

The BOLD characters are who I want you to play. The ones underneath the BOLD ones are the ones I can play. The '*'s are how much I am craving that RP. Thank you for taking the time to read all of this! PM me or comment below! Happy RPing.

Markiplier x OC*******
Matthew Santoro
x OC*****************************************************************************************************

Jackspeticeye x anyone you want.
Dan or Phil x anyone you want.
Team Edge x anyone you want.
Ethan x anyone you want.
Tyler x anyone you want.

Again ask if you don't see anyone that you would like. Hope to hear from you soon.

Why not just two OCs? Have one or both play as popular youtubers.
I have a character I could use as a LPer.
Of course, she's a girl and I prefer the gay pairings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back