• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom YouTuber RP? ♡

Caiotic

villains aren’t born, darling. they’re made
Roleplay Type(s)
I guess I've gotten into the habit of posting RP search threads on my days off...
1462391308_ProductiveAF.gif

Side note,,, if you don't know who the two are in the GIF above, you're probably in the wrong place (meaning, you probably don't watch the YouTuber's I'm looking for). I still love you, you just won't know who I'm looking for you to play. Probably. ♡

Anyway! If you read the title of the thread before hopping on in here, and you made it this far, then congratulations! We might make a good set of partners! I'm clearly looking for YouTuber RP's, considering I watch way too many damn YouTube videos and because of that, have absolutely fallen in love with some men who A) have no idea I exist and B) live way too damn far away from me to ever find out I exist!

Depressing realizations aside, I'll go ahead and list the pairings I'd love to do for my part of the RP, and then I'll list the YouTuber's I can play for you if you're looking to double!

The pairings I'd love for my half of the RP:

Terroriser (Brian Hanby) x OC ****
VanossGaming (Evan Fong) x OC **

Honestly, I'm really just looking for a Brian. I love my Irish bean. ♡ but I love Evan and I’ll take him too. 😋

The YouTuber's I can play for your half:

Markiplier (Mark Fischbach)
CrankGameplays (Ethan Nestor)
VanossGaming (Evan Fong)
Most of Vanoss's Squad (Mini, Moo, Nogla, Lui, Delirious, etc)
Anthony Padilla
CaptainSparklez (Jordan Maron)
Honestly probably others as well

I'm hoping someone knows the YouTuber's I'm looking for! I mean, Vanoss is pretty popular, and Brian is in a lot of his videos...anyway!
If you're interested, hit me up. I don't bite. ♡

Last edited:
super hope someone will be interested in this 💕

Users who are viewing this thread

Back