• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom YouTuber / Let's Player Roleplay! [Fan or Original]

ggrp2019

Pretty Cool Guy
I know this concept seems obscure, but I think it would be fun to explore. I promise I'm a mature and literate writer!

- We can do a roleplay with either our chosen YouTubers, or an original one with our own OC internet personalities. Or both!
- I would love to do shippings. I heavily prefer MxM and FxF over MxF, but I may be swayed.
- There can be drama or comedy in the roleplay. Maybe a bit of both?
- I'm also not opposed to doing general original RPs for MxM/FxF if you have any ideas.

- Game Grumps is my absolute favorite channel, all my faves are in the spoiler.

My Favorite Channels

Game Grumps - Arin Hanson, Dan Avidan, Ross, Jontron. Game Gyaru accepted. Fav ship: Egobang (Arin/Dan)
Oney Plays - DingDong & Julian, Chris. Fav ship: DingDulian
SuperMega - Matt & Ryan
PewDiePie - Felix (modern era/post-2015)

If you know DingDulian, I'll seriously jump over the moon for you.
I really like RPing as Arin cause I'm kinda silly myself!
Unfortunately, I probably wouldn't RP as Mark or Jack myself, but you certainly can.

Plotting Info

Fandom: Anyone goes, you can be whoever you want! If it's someone I don't know, maybe I can look up their content. Unfortunately, I probably won't RP as Mark or Jack myself, but you certainly can.
Canon/OC: A real YouTuber and an OC character, either of us can do either part.
Original: We can create our own story about OC online content creators. Maybe they're celebrities, maybe they're just starting out, who knows? We get to decide!

• If wanted, we could add in other YT stars as side characters for fun, or maybe even later on double/triple pair. (Totally optional)
• Also if wanted, some YouTubers could be genderbent. (Game Grumps even have that canon as Game Gyaru.)

PM me if you're interested - I would really appreciate if we could move into email later. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back