• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings "You're that lady, the one named after Caribbean music!" // the search begins

_Calypso

Collector of Jars of Dirt
Hello, I will try to keep this simple because honestly, writing these is just dreadful, so usually that's why you would have seen me responding to threads. Alas; I've caved.

Who am I?

Well, technically, I am a goddess by name. Kidding, but I am Calypso. You can call me Cal, or whatever pleases you that you can come up with. I am over the age of 21, I even have a tiny human daughter that adores me. If you stalk me, you will see it's been a while since I've made any sort of post, and that was because of life.

But I read and reading always makes me want to write. I've been writing since I was 12 or so, and I have to say I write casual/literate. Never considered myself advanced and will not start to now. My post length on average is 3-4 paragraphs, if I start the thread the first post is usually intimidatingly long but let me tell you now it's because I like to set the scene, I don't expect you or myself to retain the 5 or 6 paragraphs I managed in that first post. I will gladly remind you of that too.

I can talk in OOC, but I don't need it if you don't want it. I can talk as much or as little as you like. I am a pretty flexible person, just keep the plot rolling with me and we can make this work.

OC or Canon, I don't care which one and how the pairing is.

So my rules are simple;

no one liners (I've tried to do it, it kills me)
tell me if you would like to drop it (I won't ask why, just prefer to know I can stop stalking the thread)
bear with me (it has been a while for me)

What you can expect from me;

I have mostly written as a female, but if you have the patience, I can double and try my luck again writing as a male for you.
My writing system has been the PMs. Unless I magically learned discord, I don't anticipate it veering off the website - so PM or thread would be aight.
I will speak up if I would like to drop or change anything
I will bear with you : )
I have also not written anything outside M/F, F/F i have tried but the thread died.. so.. yeah. I'm willing to try more for your sake though!

What has been on my mind to write?

My major craving is Harry Potter - mainly a Dramione whether it was AU or after the war, I'm down for multiple ideas.

And this plot that also died at some point in my time here, but I want to know what direction it could go in --
Muse A is in their mid thirties and life isn't going as planned. No spouse or kids, and just broke things off with their current significant other. Instead of being allowed to mope, a friend takes them to Vegas to live and forget. It goes well until the last night. They have to go back to the reality of being lonely again, so they drink a little excessively at the thought. Muse B who is in their mid twenties, has things going well for them, just the complete opposite of Muse A. They went to Vegas to celebrate with a group of friends, though now seem to be outgrowing the whole party scene and feel like stability would be something they want. Muse B and Muse A encounter each other somehow, and get along from the start. Vegas being Vegas (aka wild or weird as shit, lol), something is bound to happen. More specifically, marriage.

They wake up the next morning, together of all things. Married. And now having to return to their daily lives, now with this added in. Muse A and Muse B eventually agree to give some time, because they simply didn't have the time to handle it then and there, or hoping that maybe it could sort itself out? Who knows. But it leaves a lot to happen, and I just want to see how this can get played out.

Other things I can enjoy writing (will be adding to this as I go, because I gotta think about this)

Inuyasha
Bioshock
X-men
Slice of Life
to be continued..

Yeah, maybe this wasn't simple.. This feels lengthy, oops.

source.gif

Bump Zap?​

hey! I’d love to try some slice of life stuff with you! I would prefer to double as I always enjoy having one main female character for myself (:

murphalicious murphalicious that sounds fine to me, if you want to send a PM whenever, feel free to let me know if you had any suggestions or ideas you wanted to try, I’ll get to replying when I get settled at work right now :)

Hi! I hope you're still looking (if you're wondering how I found this,thought you were interested and checked if you had any search thread.. oops) But, I'd love to do something Harry-potter esque RP or something in the universe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back