• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings You're not supposed to be here!

SilverRose

Sweetheart
Welcome to the City of Martana

Basically my idea for this one is a simple one so far but I love story building and making every story custom. So yeah it's just a rough outline.

Again welcome to Martana a kingdom set about 1700s in Europe M/C the princess of the land has grown bored of her life in the castle. She knows it is her duty but she can not help but feel uneasy inside for most of her life. One day when there is a break in at the castle (maybe pirates of just thugs I don't care whichever you prefer) the princess catches the guy with a precious jewlery. The guy tells the princess he needs it or he'll be kicked from his gang/crew. She agrees to let him have it if he takes her on an adventure. Where will it go from there? Romance? Betrayal? Only we know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back