• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings You're my soulmate?

Gr1mmReaper2020

Soul Reaper
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Plot idea: Everyone wants to find the love of their life, their greatest love who completes them. Well, lucky for them the world we live in is supernaturally weird in the way it tells us who that person- our soulmate who is perfect for us in every single way- is. There is a catch though, the way that the universe tell us who our soulmate is... varied at best. It could be a shared birthmark that no else has, matching scars down to the very last jagged edge or maybe its their name printed into your skin like a tattoo- there is no ambiguity about who your soulmate is when those complimentary marks make themselves known to the other person.

Expectations about me as a partner:
  1. Regular post from me vary between one and three paragraphs, more if I am given more a reply that really stimulates my drive
  2. I can and will do RPs via DM if that is what make you comfortable but I prefer to RP over Discord
  3. I do not care what form of face claim you use for characters, I personally use a lot of anime ones for convenience unless its a more serious plotline, so feel free to use what you will.
Expectations I have for you as a partner(its not much I promise):
  1. You don't have to write me a novel but give me at least a quality paragraph to work with.
  2. You don't have to post daily, we all have lives and I respect that things come up, but a few posts a week would make me super happy
  3. Be ok playing a female character if it becomes a malexfemale setup after discussion on how we want the RP to go. Given the nature of the RP has an ideally romantic outcome, I'm working on being more comfortable being the female side of a malexfemale romance but I'm not a hundred percent there,
  4. Be open to OOC. While I like to be friend with my RP partners and shoot the breeze, I like to have an open line of communication so that we can talk shop about anything that might need changing over the course of the RP whether its plot elements or otherwise.
If this interests you, DM me and we can take it from there. I have no triggers so if you want to add darker elements, lets work it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back