• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy - You're Invited! - A Doll Story

TerrorKitty

◢ Kitty ◤
Helper
Supporter
You're invited! To Maylene Kristen's Festive Fun Party! Private transportation passes and fee coverage are contained within this invitation. 

Greetings. As you all know, it's time I had another Christmas party, I know last year I was busy working, but after my recent free time, I decided to invite all my friends back to my abode for another amazing evening!

For those who are new to my close circle of friends, I am a doll maker, a well-known doll maker, though I do not go by my true name in such public inquiries. You may know me as D.R King, the famous craftsman. If you are familiar with my line of work, you should know my dolls of are the highest quality and take a long time to fashion, which leads me to be alone for months on end, so I am very glad to have you all come.

So yeah, I have an idea for an RP where people are invited to a party at the snowy cabin of a famous doll maker. I forgot to mention, the dolls are alive. So the plot goes something like this:

People come to party, party is fun, dolls act human-like, almost like androids....... So the party goes on, then part 2 of the Rp. Snow traps everyone inside. Power goes out. Emergency power must be reactivated. Guest disappears, Doll disappears, guest returns as a doll, the original doll is still gone. Snow gets worse, the person turned into a doll turns back, and missing doll returns. The missing doll is questioned but has no answers, then guest 2 turns into a doll. Emergency power runs low. Escape route through an abandoned factory below cabin is revealed, but something chases them back into the house. Person 2 turns back. - The rest is a mystery

Possible roles -

Doll 1 - Skin Colored Latex

Doll 2 @uesius - Porcelain

Doll 3 - Regular Polymers 

Guest 1 @Makii /2 @Calm - The Couple

Guest 3 @Katsuya - The Shy

Guest 4 - The Crush

Guest 5 @MoltenLightning - The New Friend

Small Puppy @ScaraByte

Last edited by a moderator:
Need two more people!

Sorry... But, make that three. I can hardly keep up with the one RP I'm in... And I'm the damn host. I don't know what's been happening... I just feel like I don't have as much time as I used to... Like it's just... Disappearing. So, sorry...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back