• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern You're Gonna Die In There. \\ Interest Check. (Still looking!)

AshleyTheNarwhal

@ Camp Flog Gnaw

Parents getting divorced is never easy, especially when your parents stick you in an old mansion in Maryland in the middle of nowhere. This is going to be the reality for the Patterson siblings. They are all young adults (18+) who are capable of taking care of themselves, but they are not alone in this house. Many spirits who have been gruesomely murdered in this house still reside within it's walls.

Roles:

Humans
Patterson Sibling 1:
Patterson Sibling 2:
Patterson Sibling 3:

Ghosts
1:
2:
3:
4:

About the ghosts in this RP: Think of AHS: Murder House. I want the Ghosts to be the same. Basically they pick and choose when they want to be seen. When they want to be seen it's like they're human. They're solid like a person and lift things and touch people.

If interested, follow link below

©social
You're Going To Die In There
®

Last edited:
I tagged you all in the character thread, please excuse the Main thread, im still working on that. I should have an OOC up here shortly so you guys can ask me questions. If you guys do have questions please tag me! My character sheet should have all the family background you need if you're going to be one of the siblings. If you wanna add anything to that just ask!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back