• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy You're a monster, why am not afraid?

JDizzle383

The Happy RP Salesman
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
So this one COULD be classified as a realistic idea, but as it takes place in the present era and world with fantasy undertones, I figured I would label it fantasy due to races and such

First, this ❤️IS a romance idea.❤️

The idea is simple.

Y/C is a girl who by chance meets M/C. M/C is not really all that memorable... a perfectly normal boy in most ways who doesn't seem to do much. There's just one thing...

M/C doesn't seem to be able to sleep. At all. it isn't that he's tired in his classes or that he is ever sluggish. Y/C just sees M/C taking pills that seem to be energy enhancers or some form of drug that she finds one day and reads the bottle before returning, and their effects are literally "fatigue erasers"

so what makes this a monster story?

His secret. he isn't human, but he wants to fit in in human society AND his own. that's right... his whole society is not humans. a flip side of the world we know, yet he is fascinated with human culture. What does he need the pills for? put simply, in his realm, the days and nights are reversed.

So what happens when Y/C confronts M/C?

If you find this idea to your liking, feel free to message me. want to change something? message me, and we can work it out too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back