• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy [Signalis-inspired Star Wars or WH40K]. May the ░░░░ be with You.

RavenDaas

I'm an advanced-novella writer looking for a GM. I have writing samples that I'll share and I will request the same.

This is not quite a crossover, but it's something close. Inspired off of the idea of reproduction errors from SIGNALIS, I'd like to explore a Star Wars or Warhammer setting that isn't quite right, based directly off of a line a line of dialogue from Adler - "It's like everything was taken apart and put back together by somebody who doesn't understand how it works."

How do these two things come together? Well. I've always found the Sith Mother from Screecher's Reach to be fascinating; something wholly alien to the rest of the universe, otherworldly, and, pulling my new favorite Indie horror together to form a new, strange universe that's decrepit and dying. Slowly falling apart and losing sight of what it originally was, maybe for reasons we'll explore or maybe just leaving it alone entirely, I'd like for it to be dark and psychological. Devolving. Preferably through the POV of an industrial worker of some kind, a hiver, who is deeply dissatisfied and resents her life and is willing to risk everything to escape it; I'm imagining that they have an object of deep obsession, a childhood friend more than likely, who manages to stay the same all throughout the spinnings of the wheel. Thanks.

Last edited:
I am interested. It has been a while since I was a GM, but I can do so again. Am I right in thinking that you wish for me to control the world, while you play your own character in the world?

What aspects of the Origins story did you think were weak? Let me know and I can think of ways for them to be more to your liking.

And finally, let me know what kind of character you wish to play and what sort of story you would be interested to see. Playing as a Grey Warden would grant you the most agency, but it is up to you who you wish to be.

I am interested. It has been a while since I was a GM, but I can do so again. Am I right in thinking that you wish for me to control the world, while you play your own character in the world?

What aspects of the Origins story did you think were weak? Let me know and I can think of ways for them to be more to your liking.

And finally, let me know what kind of character you wish to play and what sort of story you would be interested to see. Playing as a Grey Warden would grant you the most agency, but it is up to you who you wish to be.

Threw you a DM where I hope I answered all your questions, fellow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back