• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern your voice -ooc-

Characters
Here
Highkey over here ready for Rin to have a crush on a guy but almost all of them are straight or don’t really like guys smh

Highkey over here ready for Rin to have a crush on a guy but almost all of them are straight or don’t really like guys smh
I mean... Sexuality COULD change ye? XD

That aside, would it be possible for the female character to have voice claim as well? No reason other than that I want to have better understanding of my character (and also I have someone's voice that I think would fit my character x'D).

I mean... Sexuality COULD change ye? XD

That aside, would it be possible for the female character to have voice claim as well? No reason other than that I want to have better understanding of my character (and also I have someone's voice that I think would fit my character x'D).
Eh it’s fine. I just have been sooooo used to everyone being queer in one way or another in a roleplay for so long, I was real shook when there were a lot of straight characters posted. Especially since given was the inspiration lmaooo

I mean I personally don’t care, whatever floats your boat~

oof i just realized that this ooc thread existed!! my app is not yet completed, but i wanted to stop by and say i agree with Gunnhildr Gunnhildr (love the screen name btw) - sexualities can def change! i'm personally just used to rping straight characters but i will always be down to switch if the relationship feels right (:

oof i just realized that this ooc thread existed!! my app is not yet completed, but i wanted to stop by and say i agree with Gunnhildr Gunnhildr (love the screen name btw) - sexualities can def change! i'm personally just used to rping straight characters but i will always be down to switch if the relationship feels right (:
yeah i just don't usually go for people you know, switching up their character's sexuality just so they can ship with me type of thing. or at least i'm incredibly unfamiliar with it so i feel a liiiiiiittle bit uncomfortable with it. but that's just me

yeah i just don't usually go for people you know, switching up their character's sexuality just so they can ship with me type of thing. or at least i'm incredibly unfamiliar with it so i feel a liiiiiiittle bit uncomfortable with it. but that's just me

that's fair! i totally didn't mean just having a character decide "i'm going to change the fundamentals of my personality just so i can hook up with another rper's character", but kinda more like a natural shift in a person's identity as they learn more about themselves. i only mentioned this b/c i noticed that a lot of the current applications are for boys that have repressed sexualities/romantic interests. i've never done it before in rp, so i look forward to the idea of having a character explore their sexuality. i'm so sorry if i made you uncomfortable! that was 100% not my intention, just poor phrasing on my part.

that's fair! i totally didn't mean just having a character decide "i'm going to change the fundamentals of my personality just so i can hook up with another rper's character", but kinda more like a natural shift in a person's identity as they learn more about themselves. i only mentioned this b/c i noticed that a lot of the current applications are for boys that have repressed sexualities/romantic interests. i've never done it before in rp, so i look forward to the idea of having a character explore their sexuality. i'm so sorry if i made you uncomfortable! that was 100% not my intention, just poor phrasing on my part.
ah no it's totally fine. a lot of characters it seems are more questioning now instead of back when i made the post and they were straight, which is completely fine btw i was just surprised. i was mainly talking about straight characters who don't have an interest in exploring their sexuality or something just switching over for the sake of a ship which has happened before and it's always just odd to me. but someone that is questioning or exploring is completely different from that lol. sorry for any confusion, i just got up

Eyyy thanks for the compliment Shieldmaiden! Love your account name as well! 👉>w<)👉

finished ma boy ryouta (: (and you can call me cali, i just really like the anglo-saxon aesthetic lol)

Finally officially finished Riku's and Ai's sheets. It took my forever to do Ai's because I couldn't decide on what she should look like :closed eyes open smile: 🔫

096b0ebc9fd59d372511eed245f280df.gif

Since it looks like everyone has completed their character sheets early, I'll be accepting them today! There's only competition for the vocal & bass so I'll be deciding between them for a bit. in the meantime, if you get a 'heart' that means your character is accepted! also let me know if you guys would prefer a discord or something for the occ so it's easier to plot relationships and such!

i'll be pming all the accepted character's a link to the discord! so expect that in the coming minutes or so

I'm stalking bc I stalk all your roleplays.

erzulie erzulie Also I noticed you're using my best friend's code. Would you mind crediting her since that's where credit is due?

I'm stalking bc I stalk all your roleplays.

erzulie erzulie Also I noticed you're using my best friend's code. Would you mind crediting her since that's where credit is due?
Yeah of course. Usually the code is at the bottom so I didn’t even check to see if it was there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back