• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern your voice -new roles added-

Should I add other character rolls? (Including female roles)

• Yes

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes rolls is deliberate

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ukiiyo

doki-doki
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
[class=container] width: 500px; height: 400px; margin: auto; [/class] [class=container2] width: 490px; height: 390px; background: #3d2f52; [/class] [class=tab1] height: 70px; width: 70px; border-radius: 50%; font-size: 30px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: bold; color: white; border: 2px solid white; margin-top: 40px; margin-left: 20px; [/class] [class=tab2] height: 70px; width: 70px; border-radius: 50%; font-size: 30px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: bold; color: white; border: 2px solid white; margin-left: 200px; margin-top: -75px; [/class] [class=tab3] height: 70px; width: 70px; border-radius: 50%; font-size: 30px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: bold; color: white; border: 2px solid white; float: right; margin-right: 20px; margin-top: -75px; [/class] [script class=container] hide tab2textbox hide tab3textbox [/script] [script class=tab1 on=click] fadeIn 800 tab1textbox hide tab2textbox hide tab3textbox [/script] [script class=tab2 on=click] hide tab1textbox fadeIn 800 tab2textbox fadeIn 800 tab2infoheader hide tab3textbox [/script] [script class=tab3 on=click] hide tab1textbox hide tab2textbox fadeIn 800 tab3textbox fadeIn 800 tab3infoheader [/script] [class=textbox] width: 490px; height: 250px; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class=scroll] height: 237px; width:calc(100% + 16px); overflow-y: scroll; [/class] [class=text] width: 460px; font-size: 15px; color: white; text-align: justify; border-top: 15px solid #3d2f52; border-right: 15px solid #3d2f52; border-left: 15px solid #3d2f52; [/class] [class=border] border-top: 1px solid white; [/class] [class=homepic] height: 150px; width: 150px; background:URL(https://data.whicdn.com/images/332676216/original.gif); background-size: cover; border-radius: 50%; margin: auto; position: relative; top: 50px; [/class] [class=title] font-size: 30px; font-weight: bold; color: white; text-transform: uppercase; margin-top: -40px; margin-left: 20px; [/class] [class=status] font-size: 12px; font-weight: bold; color: white; text-align: right; margin-right: 20px; margin-top: -55px; [/class] [class=role] font-size: 25px; text-transform: uppercase; color: white; font-weight: bold; [/class] [class=band] background:URL(https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/given/images/7/73/Given_Anime_Poster_2.png/revision/latest?cb=20190705181820); background-size: cover; height: 100px; width: 100px; border-radius: 50%; [/class] [class=groupies] background:URL(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/99/1a/a5/991aa59ee3caa8cc9188b4b17e7ed72f.jpg); background-size: cover; height: 95px; width: 95px; border-radius: 50%; [/class] [class name=codetag] font-size: 9px; text-align: center; margin-top: 0px; [/class] [div class=container][div class=container2] [div class=tab1textbox] [div class=textbox][div class=homepic][/div] [div class=title]your voice[/div] [div class=status]roleplay status: accepting
character sheets: link here
ooc: link here
[/div][/div][/div] [div class=tab2textbox][div class=textbox][div class=scroll][div class=text]They were strangers, connected by only one thing, their love of music. It's not easy to start a band in high school, especially when you're parents don't approve of it and you have to get a job to pay for an instrument. But still, all six boys found themselves pursuing music in their own ways, no matter what. Only their luck changed for the better when they found a flyer among all the club advertisements, a flyer that was seeking out various musicians in order to form a band. None of them knew if it was old or new but they found themselves hurrying to the old music room on the third floor, excited to see if they would actually be able to achieve their dreams. The only person in the classroom was a homeroom teacher name Ibuki Sato. He could only laugh at the six boys that tumbled into the room one by one, excitement and nervousness painted on their features. This was the beginning of certainly one of the best bands he had created.

This is a coming-of-age story in a way, focusing on six main characters who ended up creating a band with the help of a homeroom teacher who lives with a lot of regret after disbanding his own group back in high school. The boys were all very awkward, having never played with anyone other than themselves so they were really awful at first. However, they soon learn how to get over their hardships and find themselves knee deep in music as well as friendship. They decided to sign themselves up for the school festival in order to get the word out about them across the school, but they also end up doing a few 'underground' shows if you will.

There's going to be a lot of ups and downs and a lot of character building. This is going to show the relationships between the boys and how they work and don't work at some points. There will be drama, angst, and a lot of fun times. A nice and fun slice of life that hopefully, everyone will enjoy!

● This is NOT first come first serve, you must apply for a role and I will accept your character if it's the best suited for the roleplay
● There is a minimum of two paragraphs per in-character post
● This is pretty light-hearted and can go fast if we are active
● Romance isn't required but it can happen (i encourage it)
● Non-realistic face claims are required! Also I suggest whoever goes for the second vocalist to pick a voice claim as well
● Follow all of RPN's rules
● If not all of the roles are filled, feel free to make a second character (with my permission)
● You MUST be active at least twice a week for this roleplay to not die, so please don't join if you can't meet that requirement
● Yes, Given was a big inspiration for this because ughhhh i love the manga so much
[/div][/div][/div][/div] [div class=tab3textbox][div class=textbox][div class=scroll][div class=text]
[div class=band][/div]
[div class=role]
LEAD VOCALIST & GUITAR: TAKEN
[/div]

[div class=band][/div]
[div class=role]
VOCAL & BASS: TAKEN
[/div]

[div class=band][/div]
[div class=role]
GUITAR: TAKEN
[/div]

[div class=band][/div]
[div class=role]
DRUMS: TAKEN
[/div]

[div class=band][/div]
[div class=role]
KEYBOARD: TAKEN
[/div]

[div class=band][/div]
[div class=role]
BASS: TAKEN
[/div]

[div class=groupies][/div]
[div class=role]
FEMALE STUDENT: TAKEN
[/div]

[div class=role]
[/div]

[div class=role]
[/div]

[div class=role]
FEMALE STUDENT: OPEN
[/div]

[div class=role]
[/div]

[div class=role]
[/div]
[/div][/div][/div][/div] [div class=border][/div] [div class=tab1]
[/div] [div class=tab2]
[/div] [div class=tab3]
[/div] [/div][/div] [div class="codetag"]coded by ukiiyo[/div]
They were strangers, connected by only one thing, their love of music. It's not easy to start a band in high school, especially when you're parents don't approve of it and you have to get a job to pay for an instrument. But still, all six boys found themselves pursuing music in their own ways, no matter what. Only their luck changed for the better when they found a flyer among all the club advertisements, a flyer that was seeking out various musicians in order to form a band. None of them knew if it was old or new but they found themselves hurrying to the old music room on the third floor, excited to see if they would actually be able to achieve their dreams. The only person in the classroom was a homeroom teacher name Ibuki Sato. He could only laugh at the six boys that tumbled into the room one by one, excitement and nervousness painted on their features. This was the beginning of certainly one of the best bands he had created.

This is a coming-of-age story in a way, focusing on six main characters who ended up creating a band with the help of a homeroom teacher who lives with a lot of regret after disbanding his own group back in high school. The boys were all very awkward, having never played with anyone other than themselves so they were really awful at first. However, they soon learn how to get over their hardships and find themselves knee deep in music as well as friendship. They decided to sign themselves up for the school festival in order to get the word out about them across the school, but they also end up doing a few 'underground' shows if you will.

There's going to be a lot of ups and downs and a lot of character building. This is going to show the relationships between the boys and how they work and don't work at some points. There will be drama, angst, and a lot of fun times. A nice and fun slice of life that hopefully, everyone will enjoy!

● This is NOT first come first serve, you must apply for a role and I will accept your character if it's the best suited for the roleplay
● There is a minimum of two paragraphs per in-character post
● This is pretty light-hearted and can go fast if we are active
● Romance isn't required but it can happen (i encourage it)
● Non-realistic face claims are required! Also I suggest whoever goes for the second vocalist to pick a voice claim as well
● Follow all of RPN's rules
● If not all of the roles are filled, feel free to make a second character (with my permission)
● You MUST be active at least twice a week for this roleplay to not die, so please don't join if you can't meet that requirement
● Yes, Given was a big inspiration for this because ughhhh i love the manga so much

Last edited:
Ah, I love Given! This sounds like it could be a lot of fun. If it's okay, I'll have to apply after work (5:30pm EST) since I don't really get long enough lulls in activity to write anything of real substance. But definitely interested!

Ah, I love Given! This sounds like it could be a lot of fun. If it's okay, I'll have to apply after work (5:30pm EST) since I don't really get long enough lulls in activity to write anything of real substance. But definitely interested!
That’s totally fine! Take your time

I may be interested but I have one make-or-break question: Are genderfluid or nonbinary characters alright?

I may be interested but I have one make-or-break question: Are genderfluid or nonbinary characters alright?
I personally would allow it, but remember it is set in Japan so there will still be stigma against any lgbtq characters. hopefully that answered your question~

Alrighty, sweet! I was planning to have a closet nonbinary noodle anyway that way it kinda flows, it gives me more inner turmoil to write on and if we are in need of a small arc to add spice we can use them coming out to do so. I'll get a cs out asap

Okay so I'm gonna post my sheet as a W.I.P. and try to finish it later since it's already almost 3AM here.

Here you guys can post/work on your sheets now

Update: I’ll be probably adding 4-6 new spots for female character options. These characters will be classmates of the band members and could possibly influence situations that the boys will face. They will also probs be the ‘groupies’ if you will

Also yes it says rolls instead of roles but I like it so I don’t wanna change it

I'm interested for the female position (although, would you rather have the male positions be filled first?)
Male positions should for sure be filled first because the females aren’t that essential to the story

expressing interest! may play a female most likely!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back