• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern your voice -closed-

Characters
Here
[class name=container] margin: auto; height: 250px; width: 400px; [/class] [class name=containercont] height: 240px; width: 390px; [/class] [class name=chapterpic] background:URL(https://data.whicdn.com/images/239799418/original.gif); float: left; height: 240px; width: 190px; background-size: cover; background-position: -45px 0px; [/class] [class name=scroll] float: right; height: 240px; width: 190px; overflow: hidden; margin-left: 5px; [/class] [class name=scrollbox] height: 98%; width: 100%; overflow-y: scroll; padding-right: 17px; [/class] [class name=text] font-size: 10px; text-align: justify; [/class] [class name=title] font-size: 16px; text-align: center; letter-spacing: -1px; color: #b7c7d4; [/class] [class name=codetag] font-size: 9px; text-align: center; margin-top: 3px; [/class] [div class="container"][div class="containercont"][div class="chapterpic"][/div] [div class="scroll"][div class="scrollbox"][div class="title"]CHAPTER 1: THE CONCERT[/div][div class="text"]The bell tolled a few times, causing students to shuffle out of their various classes, some going to their clubs while others made plans for what they'd do on the way home. However, as everyone dispersed, there was one club that didn't seem to be doing anything. No, instead there were six boys sprawled out in various different areas of the club room, a piece of paper slapped onto the whiteboard with a piece of tape. A competition for local bands had been posted but you had to try out for it and the boys, well they were at a standstill. The rhythm of the band had been disrupted due to a new member joining the group and their usual resident songwriter running into a writer's block.

The days were ticking and they still had no song that fit the theme of the tryouts. Only four bands would make it through the tryouts and do the concert that would bring them a lot more exposure than they were getting at school events. The problem was that their band just wasn't working at the moment and it seemed like everyone was on different wavelengths. An excuse could be made, saying that it's difficult for hotblooded teenage boys to settle down and figure things out, but in this particular situation, it's rather inconvenient.

tags: Seha Seha erzulie erzulie Asuhra Asuhra callisto callisto Gunnhildr Gunnhildr Limerick.Grimoire Limerick.Grimoire Noivian Noivian [/div][/div][/div] [/div][/div] [div class="codetag"]coded by ukiiyo[/div]

tumblr_pvqfmzSCPv1v7pdb2o1_500.png
Ruriko was leaning against the white wall that was painted orange by the ray of the setting sun. The bell that she had always heard had became a mundanity to her.

What are they doing actually?

She had waited. Waited for her daily remedy. A remedy to get a stress out of her and let her mind in peace even for a moment. The black-haired girl glanced at the small gap between two doors of the old music room. Through the small opening made available by the two doors, she was able to hear their occasional chatter,

As well as their unsynchronized music.

Are they troubled perhaps?

Ruriko noticed, that the sound of keyboard would sometimes went too fast, and the other would fell behind, and vice versa. It seemed as if they weren't in it together that day. Ruriko made no attempt to went past those doors and went inside for she felt that it would only make the inhabitants there be in more stress.

Ruriko looked at the setting sun, it being engulfed in its beautiful golden-ish orange ray. A flock of bird flew in front of the window, seemingly to head towards their respective home.

Home, huh...

Ruriko didn't really want to go home, though--she hadn't gotten a decent remedy for her that day. She could asked for one and then went straight home, but she's too scared to went there alone and requested for one.

Maybe when Kiyomin has arrived..

Le tags mentioned: callisto callisto (Kiyomi, Ryouta) Seha Seha (Haru) Limerick.Grimoire Limerick.Grimoire (Luciano) ukiiyo ukiiyo (Rin) Noivian Noivian (Yuki)

[class=variables] --color: #b7cfda; cursor: url('http://i.imgur.com/ZOrzC.png'), auto !important [/class] [class=container] width: 530px; height: 300px; display: flex; margin: auto; [/class] [class=left] height: 300px; width: 220px; padding: 15px; box-sizing: border-box; font-size: 13px; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class=name] font-weight: 900; text-align: center; border-bottom: 4px solid var(--color); width: 120px; display: block; margin: 10% auto; font-size: 18px; position: relative; [/class] [class=imgContainer] width: 100%; height: 90px; display: flex; justify-content: space-between; margin: 10px auto; [/class] [class=img] width: 90px; height: 90px; background-size: cover; background-position: 50% 50%; filter: saturate(70%); [/class] [class=tag] display: inline-block; border-bottom: 1px solid var(--color); height: 15px; font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; [/class] [class=right] width: 280px; height: 300px; display: flex; flex-direction: column; overflow: hidden; font-size: 12px; text-align: justify; padding: 10px; box-sizing: border-box; [/class] [class=leftTagContainer] width: 100%; height: 100px; [/class] [class=scroll] width: 100%; padding-right: 50px; height: 100%; overflow-y: scroll; [/class] [div class=variables] [div class=container] [div class=left] [div class=imgContainer] [div class=img style="background-image: url('https://i.pinimg.com/originals/c2/39/bb/c239bb558092fe90e9d32394933c75be.jpg')"][/div] [div class=img style="background-image: url('https://i.pinimg.com/originals/50/00/3f/50003f1195fb3865fab05f07616e4014.jpg')"][/div] [/div] [div class=name]HATTORI EMIKO.[/div] [div class=leftTagContainer] [div class=scroll] [div class=tag]location[/div] music club
[div class=tag]interact/men[/div] Ruriko, Haru
[div class=tag]tags[/div] Gunnhildr Gunnhildr
[div class=tag]outfit[/div] school uniform. [/div] [/div] [/div] [div class=right] [div class=scroll] Emiko typed away on her mobile phone as she headed to the music room to meet her “childhood friend”. They had known one another for a long time. Seeing as they were both from wealthy, influential families It was only common sense for them to be pushed to play together or meet during galas and charity events. Her governess or nanny as some would call her, had just informed her that her parents were going to miss dinner once again. Emiko merely replied with a thumbs up emoji. It was rare for her to eat with her parents. The heiress closed her phone and slipped it into her bag. She had contemplated going straight home but decided against it. She didn’t want an earful from Haru for not showing up.

Upon finally reaching the music room Emiko noticed another student leaning against the wall. She raised a brow but said nothing. Emiko walked to the double doors of the room and pushed them open, sauntering inside swiftly after. The young woman took a moment to look around the room. This was not what she had been expecting when she had agreed to meet the band members. She had been expecting to hear music from down the hall, and the members dancing or being fully immersed in what they were during. What she was met with was far more dull. “So these are the cool band members that I’m suppose to be meeting Haru?” She stated while looking for said person. [/div] [/div] [/div] [/div]
coded by shady.

After a few moments of being sprawled out Luci decided he would at least be a tad productive in his search for inspiration. Luci picked up her favorite cleaning products, breathing in their distinct scents before he retreived a clean rag and began working, starting with the walls and polishing them until they were as clean as possible.

After he was finally satisfied with the walls he moved on to polishing her instrument and any other not in use. After that she sat for a moment, picking at the strings and playing an idle melody, humming along softly but soon pausing and glancing to Ryouta asking for snacks with his eyes and more so his angry stomach, it's growl rather audible and announcing his hunger.​

f8e72ef3f5b150b9c065cd9f77724c16.jpg
Takenaka Ai | year: 2 | location: music room

"What a fool I was not to tear my heart out on the day when I resolved to avenge myself!"
- Alexandre Dumas, The Count of Monte Cristo

It was late afternoon and the sun was casting a filter of warmth over Fukuoka Daiichi High Schoo. At this point, most students had either gone home, or were finishing up their extracurricular club activities. One of the paths leading to the school was made of cobblestone, and numerous giant cherry blossoms lined the trail. Golden light trickled through the leaves suspended above a young Ai, who was far too entranced in her reading to realize how late it was getting. The year two student was sitting on one of the many benches along the path. It wasn't unusual to find her engrossed in her books, as she did this sort of thing often. She had recently stumbled upon a collection of classical literature by Alexandre Dumas in the school library, and was hungrily tearing through the pages of a worn copy of The Count of Monte Cristo. Ever since she was a child, she had been fascinated by the world and it's history. Her curiosity led her to seeking out understanding from a number of things, including art, books and academia.

She pulled away from the novel for a moment to comprehend a line in the scripture that intrigued her. "What a fool I was not to tear my heart out on the day when I resolved to avenge myself." I have to tell Riku that one. Recently, Ai had grown fond of highlighting the best quotes from the books she found, and sharing them with her brother, and sometimes even the band. The band. In her opinion, it was the best thing that could have ever happened to her brother. Riku would never admit it, but he was happier than he had been a year ago, before any of this had ever come to be. Lately though, there seemed to be some conflict within the group. Riku would never talk about it, but Ai was perceptive enough to catch-on. It was too obvious not to notice.

A year ago, when Ai had just started school at Fukuoka Daiichi, she found a flyer posted on a bulletin board by one of the stairwells. On it, a teacher was advertising an after school club for musically gifted students, interested in forming a band. Ai's eyes lit up, and she immediately raced into her brother's classroom, clutching the flyer in her hand. She flew into the room, panting slightly. Riku, who was a few years older, took the flyer and briefly read over it. "Oni-chann you have to try-out for this!" He shrugged and leaned back into his chair.

"Ai, I don't have time to sit around playing guitar all day. I have to work. Besides, I doubt that I'd even be good enough to be in a band. Just put it out of your mind." Ai frowned as her brother crumpled up the flyer and tossed it into the trashcan. She walked over the bin and, when her brother wasn't looking, quickly grabbed the flyer and shoved it into her bag. When she got back home, she read over it carefully to get the dates, times, and location. Riku had always been the one making sacrifices for Ai, and this was a chance for him to do something for himself for once. So, she set to work on devising a plan to trick her brother. The next afternoon, Ai went back to her brother's classroom and handed him a love letter she had written to herself. Knowing how protective Riku could be, she told her brother that a boy had given it to her, and that he wanted her to meet him in the old music room on the third floor. Riku obviously fell for the cheap trick and waited until school was over, stewing in his anger and imagining every which way he could torture this made-up boy who supposedly loved his precious little sister. At 3 o'clock, he made his way upstairs and stormed into the music room screaming, "You wanna die today! I'll swear I'll kill you!" He was met with four other boys staring at him with shocked, terrified looks on their faces. They were gathered around each other and each of them was standing by an instrument. "Eh...." Riku froze. He started to panic as he tried to understand what was happening. In a corner of the room, he saw his acoustic guitar. But how did it get there? He suddenly remembered the flyer Ai had showed him. This was definitely all her doing. Meanwhile, Ai hid behind the door, peering over to get a peek of what was happening, internally praying that her plan would truly come to fruition. Thankfully, Riku picked up that guitar, and rest is history.

Ai placed down a bookmark and pulled her schoolbag over her shoulder. She took a moment to enjoy the colorful scenery. She secretly enjoyed staring up at the clouds and the stars, making up constellations and finding different shapes. It was so peaceful and inspiring. He might still be in the music room with the others, she thought, and stood up to run back to the school.
Her endless silver hair, which reached past her hips, was famous at Fukuoka Daiichi for it's unusual coloring. Ever since she was a little girl, she had always received a lot of attention and stares because of it. Today she had it curled in loose waves, with some of it pulled up in a half-up half-down style. She held it in place with a thin piece of blue ribbon and pulled out some strands to frame her face. Her hair was not the main reason for her popularity though. Ai always got top marks in school and she was known for being awfully sweet. It also helped to have a circle of friends who were constantly garnering attention. She was the forbidden little sister of Takenaka Riku, who would kill any guy who so much as looked at her.

Ai eventually got back to the school, which didn't take very long. She started up the staircase, but the shift in incline wore her out a lot faster. When she got to the third floor, she stopped for a moment, seeing another student standing by the doorway that led into the music room.

large.jpg

Takenaka Riku| year: 3 | location: music room

The music room was uncharacteristically quiet that day, with spurts of instrumental sounds coming and going. Usually the boys played like a smooth ride, but today it was a trainwreck. No one was in sync. Riku sat against the wall with his acoustic guitar in his lap. When they were young, Ai had painted Vincent an Gogh's Almond Blossom onto the body. She said that Van Gogh had originally created the painting as a gift to his newborn nephew. It was a symbol of hope, purity and new beginnings. She wanted to instill those same ideals into their father's old guitar.

Riku's brain was completely fried as he played around with chord progressions they had come up with earlier. None of it sounded right. Something was missing. But what? Riku was fresh out of ideas. He eventually stopped strumming, his callused fingers growing tired. He looked over at Lucius, who, out of boredom, was busying himself with cleaning the music room and the different instruments. Rin seemed completely out of it. They had been at this for hours, so the state everyone was in was understandable.

Riku sighed heavily. He grabbed the cigarette that was sitting behind his ear and pulled out his lighter. Maybe I just need to clear my head. He slid the cigarette into his mouth and lit it, untroubled at the fact that smoking wasn't allowed on school property. He drew in a deep breath, filling his lungs, and letting out a long puff. The cigarette now hung out of the side of his mouth. He leaned his head against the wall, closing his eyes and trying not to think for a few moments. This didn't last long, as he heard a voice by the door. Riku opened one eye but didn't move. He could recognize the girl. He'd seen her around campus before, but he didn't know her name. All he knew was that she came from money, and that wasn't something that he needed to be told. It was obvious just by looking at her. He didn't have the energy to open the other eye and properly address her though, and closed his eyes again.

______

tumblr_p8yfaiDuru1wgjafpo1_250.jpg
CHAR: Otsuka Haru | LOCATION: Music Room
< mentions: > ukiiyo ukiiyo erzulie erzulie Asuhra Asuhra callisto callisto Gunnhildr Gunnhildr Limerick.Grimoire Limerick.Grimoire Noivian Noivian
The soft tapping of gentle fingers against the keys of a keyboard could be heard from a corner of the room, where Otsuka Haru sat idly while chewing at his lip. For the umpteenth time since his arrival to the club room, he was stuck on a singular note, repeatedly pressing that singular key before giving up and moving on to another failure of a melody. It felt as though he were standing before an impenetrable wall, the creative limitlessness the group so normally prided themselves on stuck behind it. The stall was almost tangible, as was the irritation radiating off the other bandmembers. Not a single idea. No words to weave into meaningful lyrics. No melodies to paint. Not even a concept. Nothing. Worse yet, there was not a thing the bottle-blond could do about it, his own much uselessly addled by menial inconveniences that translated only into quick, shortlived tunes that served no other purpose than to banish the silence that continued to fall over the room.

Only after hitting the proverbial wall for the umpteenth time did the second year finally shut his keyboard off with an air of finality, a sigh passing through his lips. He allowed himself a moment to grunt and pinch the bridge of his nose before stepping around his 'station' and making his way over to an unoccupied desk. The prospect of participating in a competition was nerve-wracking and invigorating all at once, but enthusiasm was effectively quelled by the group's current standstill. As much as Haru loathed peeling himself away from his beloved instrument, he was much closer to shoving it over than actually making any progress at that point - and frankly, couldn't bring himself to care either. It was a headache waiting to happen if he started stressing out then. Still, as he spared a glance around the room he couldn't help but grimace. To his knowledge, there hadn't been that much dissonance in the band since it's humble beginnings, new member or not.

He hopped up and jumped onto the desk, propping his leg up while letting the other dangle uselessly. In the meantime, he chose to humour himself with his phone, only to wince when he noticed the time. So many minutes and not an inch of progress - if things felt poor before, he felt nothing short of terrible then. A suggestion to take a break nearly fell from his lips, only to be dispelled entirely when and all too familiar face walked in. Though Haru would have much preferred to introduce his childhood friend to the group when they were their usual, lively selves, it at least lifted his spirits some to see that she actually accepted his invitation to drop in.

"I believe you're putting words in my mouth, Hattori." The response was quick, bringing his usual amused grin back to his expression. "But, nonetheless, this is them. Just... much more subdued when usual. Surely you know what 'writer's block' is? Apply that and the stress of a deadline to music and you'll have our current predicament." The keyboardist whistled in an attempt to gather everyone's attention.

"Now, let's see if they're alive enough for introductions at least."

Luci had grown bored sitting so he busied himself with scrubbing the floor, nearly falling when the heavy silence was broken by Haru's whistle. "uh yeah. I-I'm Luciano but you can call me luci" the akward teen clumsily introduced himself then continued cleaning the smell of cleaning products tainting the air. Luci tended to not really like new people anyway so he payed little mind to the new person.

After thoroughly ensuring the band room was smelling like a hospital Luci flopped onto Haru's shoulder "Haruuuu i'm hungry and thirsty. Do you have anything?" Luci whined, his growling stomach making his case.

[class=container] height: 360px; width: 400px; margin: auto; [/class] [class=container2] height: 350px; width: 390px; border: 2px solid #e66a0a; [/class] [class=pic] height: 240px; width: 150px; background:URL(https://66.media.tumblr.com/08cb093971e9e764fc6adb363f5abea7/tumblr_n7jfpa9Wk31rllwqfo1_500.png); background-size: cover; margin-left: 10px; margin-top: 10px; [/class] [class=stats] width: 150px; height: 35px; margin-left: 10px; margin-top: 0px; [/class] [class=title] font-size: 25px; border-bottom: 1px solid #e66a0a; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 4px; color: #e66a0a; text-shadow: 2px 2px #f2b484; text-align: center; [/class] [script class=stats on=click] slideToggle 900 cool1 [/script] [class name=cool1] height: 50px; width: 150px; background: white; display: none; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class=scroll] height: 98%; width: calc(100% + 17px); overflow-y: scroll; [/class] [class=text] font-size: 11px; color: black; text-align: justify; width: 90%; [/class] [class=name] font-size: 25px; color: white; text-align: center; text-transform: uppercase; background: #e66a0a; height: 40px; width: 160px; float: right; margin-top: -275px; margin-right: 40px; [/class] [class=textbox] height: 290px; width: 220px; float: right; margin-right: 2px; margin-top: -230px; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class name=codetag] font-size: 9px; text-align: center; margin-top: 0px; [/class] [div class=container][div class=container2] [div class=pic][/div] [div class=stats][div class=title]stats[/div] [div class=cool1][div class=scroll][div class=text]location: music room
tags: erzulie erzulie Limerick.Grimoire Limerick.Grimoire Asuhra Asuhra Seha Seha Noivian Noivian callisto callisto
outfit: school uniform[/div][/div][/div][/div] [div class=name]
Kimura Rin
[/div] [div class=textbox][div class=scroll][div class=text]The club room seemed to be at a stand still, the boys all trying in their own ways to figure out what to do. But they just couldn't. The air was still, only interrupted by the uneven notes of a song that seemed to fizzle out before it was even formed. The leader of the group was seemingly nowhere to be seen, unless you peeked underneath one of the tables where you could see the slender legs of a boy sticking out from underneath. Rin was currenlty in his 'thinking' mode, his earbuds in, blasting his music to the point he couldn't hear anything that was going on around him. His eyes were closed, one arm lazily draped across them.

His soft breathing was steady as his brain mulled over various lyrics and ideas for general compositions that he could apply to the upcoming competition. But nothing seemed to come to mind. All his usual brilliant and emotional lyrics were absent, which he blamed on the lack of a relationship over his spring break being the reason he couldn't think of anything. But that was probably just a bluff. Rin had done nothing other than play guitar for two weeks straight, pretty much using up all of his creative juices. It wasn't easy for him to get the motivation back, especially when forced. Their teacher was the one who told the boys to apply to the competition, but Rin wasn't confident that they'd make it in time.

Moving his legs, he crossed his ankles, trying to find a new position. His free hand ended up moving beside him, touching the pastel blue guitar that he was positively in love with. His fingers grazed the cold strings as he tried to think of something, no matter how little it was. It would be better than nothing in his opinion. Flashes of various girls and words seemed to bounce around until he finally got tired of it. The orange-haired male sat up extremely fast, proceeding to hit his head on the underside of the desk, resulting in him crying out in pain as he clung to his injured head. Groaning in pain, he rolled on to his side, till it hit him. An idea. Just a small idea, but enough of one that he scrambled out from underneath the desk.

Rin yanked himself up on to his feet, searching around for a piece of paper and pen, not noticing what anyone else was doing. By the time he found a pen and paper, he had sat down at a desk and was scribbling away at it, chewing on his bottom lip in thought. The topic of the competition had been the biggest reason that Rin couldn't come up with anything, it was so simple that it was hard for him to narrow it down to one thing. Being original was difficult, especially when it was musicians and it seemed like brainpower was often shared between groups without meaning to. But he got at least a rough idea of something he could write in no time. Once the basic idea was written down, he marched straight to the white-board, grabbing a piece of tape on the way, and slapped it on right next to the competition flyer.

"It'd be a song about us essentially. About how we should push through all the people who say we can't do the thing we love, and it's just going to end badly. That way we'd have an emotional connection to it and could really express ourselves and maybe you know, motivate the crowd. What do you guys think?" Finally, the orange-haired boy pulled his earbuds out and turned around, confidentially facing his band members with a bright grin, only to see a random person standing in the middle of the room. The disgustingly strong scent of cleaning products also hit him like a wall and he eventually pinched his nose, grimacing at the smells. "I didn't know we were accepting a new member."[/div][/div][/div] [/div][/div] [div class="codetag"]coded by ukiiyo[/div]

Last edited:
tumblr_oj3usg3rHW1sox2y0o2_500.gif

NAKANO RYOUTA

MENTIONS: erzulie erzulie ukiiyo ukiiyo || WITH: the boys || LOCATION: practice room

The black-haired boy was characteristically quiet, his eyes half-lidded in what seemed to be a peaceful trance. However, the silence that surrounded him was less than peaceful. One could probably assume as much from the way that Ryouta had ungracefully propped his head atop his Middle Tom, resting his head on the scratched white fabric. Despite the occasional sounds of a piano note, or whines of another member, the room was drowned in an uncomfortable shadow. Ryouta, with only his drumsticks in hand, occasionally brought his arm up to bounce against his opposing High Tom in frustration. Unfortunately for him, his instrument of choice lacked the delicacy of Haru's or Riku's, and all he could really "do" was contribute to the beat of the claustrophobic silence. Now, that would make for a fun concert, huh? A show that would give Yoko Ono a run for her modern art money.

He looked up from his slumped position as Emiko entered the room, acknowledging her presence with a small nod. The smell of cleaning supplies made his nose wrinkle, but he soldiered on, far too used to the unexpected nature of life with the other boys - and occasional girl - to let it bother him. "Ryouta." Was all he said, sticking up his drum sticks as if to say "take a guess what I do here." He was a man of few words in these kinds of situations, preferring to hold off on speech until it was necessary to say it. Ryuu had never been someone who was afraid of silence, but the way that the anxious air draped over the room like a fog made his heart twinge with concern.

More words quickly filled the air, this time accompanied by the frustrated Rin. He listened to their lead singer talk about "a song about us", and raised a brow in attention. It wasn't an awful idea by any stretch, as it screamed with the familiarity of their own situations. Ryuu's grandmother, unlike many of the other parents of his companions, knew about his passion for music. What she didn't know is about the seedy, underground clubs that they sometimes attended in order to spread their songs and gain popularity. She probably wouldn't be a fan of the story where he was offered MDMA, and despite their closeness, he decided to keep it to himself.

"I can rock with it," was all he contributed, offering a small smile to Rin, who seemed to be growing more and more exacerbated by the second.

codedbycrucialstar | hidden scroll

tumblr_miwk2kN9sT1rpcp44o1_500.gif

IGA KIYOMI

MENTIONS: Gunnhildr Gunnhildr || WITH: Ruriko || LOCATION: outisde the practice room

"Ruri!!" Kiyomi's hushed wail called out through the hallway as she pursued towards her friend. A red blush had spread over her cheeks in her rush for the third-floor room, stopping only to catch her breath. It was a kind of ritual of her and Ruriko, two second-year students who were often swamped with the daily troubles and anxieties of school life. They would finish their club work just as the sun began to set, casting a golden glow on the linoleum school floor. Then, as all fangirls do, they went to go admire their idols - a group of six boys who had started a band and succeeded. Unlike the manufactured personalities and appearances of celebrities and J-Pop stars, the people that Kiyomi and Ruriko had grown besides were real. She was proud to say that, one day, when they were famous, she could say that she was their friend.

Of course, that hadn't happened yet - a fantasy is still a fantasy. So far, Ruriko and Kiyomi had only succeeded at sitting outside the practice room, neatly out of view, and scurrying away before their set could finish. One time they had managed to stay back long enough to tell the group how much they liked their style... but Kiyomi had only managed to say 'Ireallylikeyourmusic' before hurrying away. She couldn't help but blame the pianist, Haru; one polite smile from him, and she could feel the blood rush to her face.

"I'm sorry I'm lat-" she paused, instantly noticing the silver-haired beauty that stood outside the practice room, who was looking intently at Ruriko. Kiyomi, in her infinite (and useless) band wisdom, recognized the girl as a frequent guest of the practice room: Riku's sister, Ai. Kiyomi just wasn't sure why she was out here instead of in there.

"Oh...Hello!" She beamed, a taste of nervous anxiety bubbling up in her chest. "I'm sorry, were we bothering you?" She flashed a look of desperation at Ruriko, trying to communicate through eyes alone - asking her friend if it would be weird for them to stay after being caught like this. If there ever was a time for Kiyomi to be familiar with band-watching etiquette, it would have been now.

[class=container] height: 360px; width: 400px; margin: auto; [/class] [class=container2] height: 350px; width: 390px; border: 2px solid #bc8d7e; [/class] [class=pic] height: 240px; width: 150px; background:URL(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/86/0b/f5/860bf58fa9e889fa224c52f682917ad4.jpg); background-size: cover; margin-left: 10px; margin-top: 10px; [/class] [class=stats] width: 150px; height: 35px; margin-left: 10px; margin-top: 0px; [/class] [class=title] font-size: 25px; border-bottom: 1px solid #bc8d7e; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 4px; color: #bc8d7e; text-shadow: 2px 2px #cda0a0; text-align: center; [/class] [script class=stats on=click] slideToggle 900 cool1 [/script] [class name=cool1] height: 50px; width: 150px; background: white; display: none; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class=scroll] height: 98%; width: calc(100% + 17px); overflow-y: scroll; [/class] [class=text] font-size: 11px; color: black; text-align: justify; width: 90%; [/class] [class=name] font-size: 25px; color: white; text-align: center; text-transform: uppercase; background: #bc8d7e; height: 40px; width: 170px; float: right; margin-top: -275px; margin-right: 40px; [/class] [class=textbox] height: 290px; width: 220px; float: right; margin-right: 2px; margin-top: -230px; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class name=codetag] font-size: 9px; text-align: center; margin-top: 0px; [/class] [div class=container][div class=container2] [div class=pic][/div] [div class=stats][div class=title]stats[/div] [div class=cool1][div class=scroll][div class=text]location: rooftop > music room
tags: erzulie erzulie Limerick.Grimoire Limerick.Grimoire Asuhra Asuhra Seha Seha Noivian Noivian callisto callisto Gunnhildr Gunnhildr
Maeda Honoka
[/div] [div class=textbox][div class=scroll][div class=text]A gentle breeze blew as the blonde girl stood on the rooftop, her hands tightly clasped in front of her as a boy began to confess his feelings towards her. It was rather unexpected in her eyes, but then again, she always said that. Being a bit of a celebrity at school definetly was something that would garner multiple confessions every week, but she still was surprised every time she was called out of class to meet a boy in some part of the school. This time, it was a third year, a member of student council actually, maybe the vice president? She wasn't exactly sure, she had been gone during elections after all. "Please go out with me!" The brunette boy bowed his head slightly, hands holding out a slightly crumpled pink envelope with a red heart sticker.

Honoka's cheeks warmed considerably at the gesture, soon finding her hands grasping the envelope as well, taking it from the boy. "I'm sorry but I can't go out with you. It's not because I dislike you or anything, but I'm not allowed to date. It's part of my job agreement. Please forgive me." This time the model bowed her head, feeling her heart hammer in her chest at the slight lie. Sure, she technically wasn't supposed to date, but that was more to just keep her fans happy. The real reason was that she had a very big crush on one particular student that she was positive she'd never catch the eye of. Still, she couldn't help but be utterly flattered by the confession. It really did make her happy. "I really appreciate everything you said, I really do, but I just can't. I would get into a lot of trouble if I dated."

The second-year kept her head down, only lifting it when the gentle hand of the boy was on top, gently ruffling her golden hair. It seemed like he took it well enough, but right when he went to speak, (and probably go in for a kiss since he had gotten quite close), Honoka's phone began to go off in her bag which caused her to take a step back and dig around till she found it. "Oh! I'm late, oh no. I'm sorry Senpai, I have to go. Let's meet up some other time and talk though okay? I owe you a coffee!" With a playful smile, Honoka clapped her hands together in a praying position, winking at the student before she turned around and hurried towards the door, running down the stairs that led to the third floor.

She managed to swing by the vending machine on her way to the club room, getting all the drinks that Rin requested, not even sure if they were liked by the rest of the boys but it was sort of her thing. She barely remembered to grab some snacks as well. Upon arriving to the sliding door, Honoka was trying to not drop the various thing she bought, only noticing the three girls huddled awkwardly at the door. "Oh sorry, I'm just going to go in first Ai." Flashing an apologetic smile towards her best friend, Honoka managed to slide open the door and walked into the clubroom, face flushed from carrying everything. Wrinkling up her nose at the cleaning supplies smell, she wandered over to a desk and put everything down on them, sighing heavily afterward. "Rin-senpai, you really shouldn't request so many things every day..."

Trailing off, she noticed how bad the aura of the room seemed to be, despite the orange-haired Rin showing that trademark confident grin. And there was a girl she had never noticed before, standing next to Haru, which caused Honoka to tilt her head in confusion. "Did I interrupt something again?" [/div][/div][/div] [/div][/div] [div class="codetag"]coded by ukiiyo[/div]

8b6adaa090ba7d118474c8d6d32280d8d0517651r1-540-299_hq.gif
b3558a3038fdc77d23b65745842be770.gif

Takenaka Ai // location: music room..........................Takenaka Riku // location: music room

Ai stopped when she saw Ruriko standing outside of the old music room. Kiyomi appeared behind her as she was about to speak, and Ai immediately recognized her classmates. She was a lot better at names than her brother, who was usually too busy sleeping in class or arguing with the teacher to memorize the names of fellow students. Kiyomi seemed both surprised and nervous upon being found and asked if she was bothering her. Ai shook her head and a soft smile appeared on her lips, "Oh no, of course not! I was just looking for my brother. Did you guys want to go in?" She paused when she heard someone coming up behind her. When she turned, she was greeted by Honoka, her closest friend, a pile of snacks and drinks in the model's arms. Ai nodded and turned back to Kyomi and Ruriko with a cheerful look on her face.
"Come on! I promise that they're all really nice. Except for oni-san. He can be kind of a butthead sometimes." She took Kiyomi's and Ruriko's hands and proceeded to drag them into the music room.
~
Riku grumbled to himself as Haru attempted to introduce the band to this new girl. He finally made an effort keep his eyes open and reached up a hand to scratch his head, the cigarette still hanging out of the side of his mouth. "Name's Riku..." He didn't move when the leader of the band finally decided to crawl back out from his burrow. He listened to Rin's idea and thought about it for a moment, comparing it to the theme of the competition.
"Yeah, that could work. Should we use the chord progressions we already came up with, or did you have something new in mind?" Riku pulled his guitar back into his lap to start brainstorming, but stopped as a familiar face stepped into the music room. Honoka. She was concerned about coming in at the wrong time.
"Nah, you're timing is actually really good. Luci is dying of hunger... " He nodded to a desperate Luciano who was wilting over Haru, whimpering in pain. "Speaking of which, Luci, did you have to make it smell so damn strong?" Riku grumbled and wrinkled his nose, covering his face with the back of his hand.

______

Last edited:
tumblr_pkkfozvHJb1u86t2qo1_500.png
Ruriko shot a friendly smile towards the girl with white tresses adorning her pale face. Classy and royal, were things that Ruriko could felt radiating from her. When the girl went inside after raising her brow at Ruriko, the black-haired girl rolled her eyes halfly,

and of course hoity-toity...

She couldn't help but to thought of her certain best friend in the past. A sweet kid, polite...well not really. But now that person had became distant to her--even to the point where he acted as if he didn't know her.

But that's beside the point.

The doors were never able to be fully closed; there would always be a gap of at least 2,5 cm. And yes, Ruriko knew it for sure for she had once measured it out of boredom. Ruriko was about to sat down, before she was met by a younger form of one of her former classmates; Takenaka Riku.

He was a delinquent, quite well known around students. She didn't know if he was well known around teachers as well though. Ruriko kind of disliked the fact that she losed to a delinquent, as he was able to proceed to the next grade, while it was mandatory for Ruriko to repeat a year.

Meeting Kiyomin was a blessing tho.

Ruriko "noticed" that Riku's sister, Takenaka Ai had purity radiating from her, and almost seemingly a white canvas that's waiting to be painted a color. And it felt as if she's acceptant of any kinds. Not long, however, Kiyomi got into the scene. Ruriko couldn't help but to heard a classical music being played in the background, seemingly to announce the presence of her partner.

She didn't fail to notice the message that was sent by her ginger-haired friend through her sunset-induced orbs. Not long, the idol of the school also showed up. She didn't stay long with the three of them though--excusing herself before sliding open the door to the music room and went inside.

After Ai's exclamation and dragging, which made her turn to the silver-haired female, Ruriko looked back at Kiyomi.

Are you okay with meeting the prince, Kiyo?

She tried to send that thought to Kiyomi, motioning her finger and drew a crown above her own head, signifying "the prince" which was also known as Haru as small steps began to be made by her legs. Ruriko wouldn't really mind, though, seeing as almost every members of the band were once her classmates.

She just wanted to make sure that Kiyomi would be okay with being in the same room as Haru for maybe... Quite a period of time.

Should Kiyomi gave a positive response, Ruriko would offered a hand for her to hold. And if she wouldn't, then Ruriko wouldn't also mind taking her away and ran to another of their favorite spots. Of course after she politely uttered a decline.

Le Tags erzulie erzulie (Emiko) callisto callisto (Kiyomi) Asuhra Asuhra (Ai) ukiiyo ukiiyo (Honoka)

Last edited:
tumblr_miwk2kN9sT1rpcp44o1_500.gif

IGA KIYOMI

MENTIONS: Gunnhildr Gunnhildr Asuhra Asuhra || WITH: Ruriko, Ai|| LOCATION: outside the music room

Kiyomi's red cheeks seemed to form a blush of their own as Ai tugged them towards the music room's entrance. It wasn't like the individual boys made her nervous; after all, Kiyomi was a naturally sociable girl, and she had little difficulty navigating the social chaos of secondary school. Unfortunately, it was the larger idea of the group that freaked her out - nevermind the fact that they were a group of cute upperclassman boys.

When Ruriko made a crown symbol with her head, as if to Kiyomi if she'd be comfortable alongside her favorite member of the group, a giddy but embarrassed smile overtook her features. She hated for others to think that she was weak or useless, especially when it came to things that were not troublesome in the slightest. She didn't want to be a bother, and she furrowed her brow with determination to be a good friend. No way am I gonna ruin this opportunity for Ruri! After all,

Swallowing her nerves, the orange-hair girl struck a thumbs up at Ruriko before offering her companion that same hand to hold. That magical room with the 2.5-centimeter gap in the door seemed to become more and more real as Ai pulled them through that tall, impenetrable door.

Luci pried himself from haru "Sorry. At least it's clean" he said as he cracked a window open and attempted to make the room smell better, the smell of snacks filling his nose "Oh my lord thank you Honoka" he bowed to her before practically attacking the snacks, perking up as their leader spoke, Luci's stomach finally quelled "sure I can roll with that Rin" he spoke through a mouthful of various snacks.

"sho good" Luci once again piped up through a mouthful, patting Honoka on the head in thanks as he finished satisfying himself, clearing his throat to regain composure "erm...Sorry about that. I skipped breakfast and lunch today. no wonder why I couldn't think" he joked

[class=tag] display: inline; margin-top: 10px; padding: 0px 4px 2px 4px; background: #b7cfda; color: #fff; [/class] [class name=tab] box-sizing: border-box; margin-top: 10px; border: 1px solid #b7cfda; text-align: center; font-family: Montserrat; font-size: 10px; color: #b7cfda; padding: 4px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; transition: all .5s ease-in-out; opacity: .4; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class name=selectedtab] box-sizing: border-box; margin-top: 10px; border: 1px solid #b7cfda; background: #b7cfda; text-align: center; font-family: Montserrat; font-size: 10px; color: #fff; padding: 4px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; transition: all .5s ease-in-out; opacity: 1; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] opacity: 1; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [script class=tab on=click] hide tabcontents hide titleslide removeClass selectedtab tab set currentTab (getText) if (eq ${currentTab} tags) (addClass selectedtab tab) if (eq ${currentTab} tags) (show tabcontents) [/script]
[div class=tab]tags
[div class="tabcontents" style="display: none;"]
[div class=tag]interactions
haru, honoka, rin, luciano, riku, ryouta
[div class=tag]outfit
school uniform
[div class=tag]location
music room
[div class=tag]mentions[/div] ai, kiyomi, ruriko
[div class=tag]tags[/div] ukiiyo ukiiyo Asuhra Asuhra Limerick.Grimoire Limerick.Grimoire Seha Seha callisto callisto Gunnhildr Gunnhildr [/div] [/div] [/div]
hattori emiko
“I don’t know what you’re talking about, it’s basically what you said Otsuka. But I see, if this is how you all are going to be for the rest of the day I’ll head home. I have homework to do.” Emiko crossed her arms over her chest. She turned her attention to the members how had introduced themselves to her. “I’m Hattori Emiko, Otsuka’s acquaintance. It’s nice to meet you all.” Her tone was not the usual excitement or warmth that came with meeting new people, instead of sounded practiced, like she had done it a million times before. Emiko easily ignored the smell of cleaning products as it reminded her of when the staff at her home would do a full cleaning of the estate.

Suddenly another student walked inside, she knew of Maeda Honoka because of brothers and her own rising stardom. Maeda was a celebrity at the school , it was hard not to know who she was though Emiko never interacted with her personally. Like the “Ice Queen”, the rising star had her own group of admirers and lackeys, but she seemed like the type of person who was too nice to call them lackeys. The younger girl had walked in with an arm full of snack, for the members most likely. At her question Emiko shook her head. “No, Ostuka was just introducing me to his bandmates.” She stated.

As three more people walked through the door, well one walked while the other two were dragged, she turned to look at them. They were familiar as she probably saw them around school a few times. Emiko looked back to Otsuka. “We should catch up sometime. Chika and the staff would be glad to see you I think.” There has been many times when her governess or other staff members had been tasked with watching them during play dates.
[/div] [/div]
coded by luna.

[div class=container][div class=row] [div class=left][div class=box][div class=boxscroll1][div class=boxscroll2] TAGS | @open to whoever MENTIONS | Everyone in the music room OUTFIT | Right [/div][/div][/div][/div] [div class=mid][div class=title]FUMIYOSHI MAYU[/div] [div class=midbox][div class=content][div class=contentscroll1][div class=contentscroll2]"Ah, Fumiyoshi-sensei. I believe that's all the necessary paperwork." The sound of papers and files rustling filled the office. There was a musty smell that made her nose crinkle, but she did her best to ignore it. She'd imagined the teachers were too busy to do much cleaning. After all, Fukuoka Daiichi seemed like it was a lively place from what her brother repeatedly told her. He'd beamed about the place every since he transferred at the start of the year. She knew that was his way of trying to make her feel more positive though. Sunlight streamed into the small office, illuminating some nearby bamboo shoots that decorated the corner. Mayu stared at them thoughtfully, failing to hear her brother speak to her. It wasn't until she felt a nudge on her arm that she finally returned to the present. "Huh?" She replied, blonde locks spraying across her face due to her sudden turn. Takeda was smiling at her with his white, pearly teeth and wide-rimmed glasses. "I said, 'You should go look around while I talk to Mishimoto-sensei. There's some club activities going on right now. Maybe you'll find one you like.'" Mayu simply nodded as she got up from her seat. She bowed towards the other man before making her way out and sliding the door. She walked throughout the first floor, but there was nothing except for the band kids and some anime enthusiasts. There was probably other stuff but she didn't have the patience to walk to the other side of the building. That meant she had to take the stairs upwards. Standing in front of the steps, she felt dread begin filling her veins. Her throat tightened slightly so her hands carefully went over it, rubbing the scar she generally hid behind her hair. After a few seconds, she began the ascension very carefully. The girl's delicate hand gripped the metal railing to the point that her fingers began to cramp, but she didn't care as long as the chance of her falling went down. This process repeated until she was finally on the third floor. The third floor was noticeable quieter than the rest except for a single room with is doors left ajar. Light streamed out into the hallway and Mayu found herself making her way over. Curious, she glanced through the cracks and saw a large crowd of people gathered in the room. For a brief moment, her eyes paused on all the instruments, her hand shaking slightly. She had to leave because here was no place for her in a music room, so she quickly turned her head and left as quietly as she came. [/div][/div][/div][/div][/div] [/div][/div] [class=container] min-width: 300px; max-width: 595px; min-height: 300px; margin: auto; background: white; [/class] [class=row] display: flex; flex-direction: row; [/class] [class=left] width: 205px; height: 300px; background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/f0/4b/08/f04b0889e3412d5bba10c727a6ad4286.jpg); background-size: cover; cursor: url(http://www.rw-designer.com/cursor-view/2825.png), auto; [/class] [class=mid] width: 380px; height: 300px; background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/CRZ6kV1.jpg); background-size: cover; margin-left: 5px; cursor: url(http://www.rw-designer.com/cursor-view/2825.png), auto; [/class] [class name=box state=hover] opacity: .8; [/class] [class=box] background: black; color: white; opacity: 0; max-width: 195px; height: 290px; margin-top: 5px; margin-left: 5px; overflow: hidden; position: absolute; transition-duration: 1s; text-align: center; font-size: 12px; white-space: pre-line; [/class] [class=boxscroll1] height: 290px; width: 215px; overflow-y: auto; [/class] [class=boxscroll2] margin-right: 15px; padding: 5px; [/class] [class=midbox] height: 300px; width: 380px; background: white; display: none; cursor: url(http://www.rw-designer.com/cursor-view/2825.png), auto; [/class] [script class=mid on=click] slideToggle 800 midbox hide title hide subtitle [/script] [class=content] background: white; height: 300px; width: 380px; color: black; font-size: 12px; font-family: Arial; overflow: hidden; white-space: pre-line; z-index: 2; [/class] [class=contentscroll1] height: 300px; width: 400px; overflow-y: auto; [/class] [class=contentscroll2] margin-right: 15px; padding: 5px; [/class] [class=title] color: white; font-size: 30px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 3px #FFF; text-align: center; letter-spacing: 2px; margin-top: 120px; background: black; opacity: 0.8; [/class] [class=header] background: #846299; color: white; letter-spacing: 2px; width: 100%; height: 30px; font-size: 18px; top: 0px; position: sticky; margin-top: -10px; padding-left: 5px; [/class]

[class=container] height: 360px; width: 400px; margin: auto; [/class] [class=container2] height: 350px; width: 390px; border: 2px solid #e66a0a; [/class] [class=pic] height: 240px; width: 150px; background:URL(https://66.media.tumblr.com/08cb093971e9e764fc6adb363f5abea7/tumblr_n7jfpa9Wk31rllwqfo1_500.png); background-size: cover; margin-left: 10px; margin-top: 10px; [/class] [class=stats] width: 150px; height: 35px; margin-left: 10px; margin-top: 0px; [/class] [class=title] font-size: 25px; border-bottom: 1px solid #e66a0a; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 4px; color: #e66a0a; text-shadow: 2px 2px #f2b484; text-align: center; [/class] [script class=stats on=click] slideToggle 900 cool1 [/script] [class name=cool1] height: 50px; width: 150px; background: white; display: none; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class=scroll] height: 98%; width: calc(100% + 17px); overflow-y: scroll; [/class] [class=text] font-size: 11px; color: black; text-align: justify; width: 90%; [/class] [class=name] font-size: 25px; color: white; text-align: center; text-transform: uppercase; background: #e66a0a; height: 40px; width: 160px; float: right; margin-top: -275px; margin-right: 40px; [/class] [class=textbox] height: 290px; width: 220px; float: right; margin-right: 2px; margin-top: -230px; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class name=codetag] font-size: 9px; text-align: center; margin-top: 0px; [/class] [div class=container][div class=container2] [div class=pic][/div] [div class=stats][div class=title]stats[/div] [div class=cool1][div class=scroll][div class=text]location: music room
tags: erzulie erzulie Limerick.Grimoire Limerick.Grimoire Asuhra Asuhra Seha Seha Noivian Noivian callisto callisto Gunnhildr Gunnhildr
Kimura Rin
[/div] [div class=textbox][div class=scroll][div class=text]There were a lot more people than Rin was used to. His smile began to fade and suddenly his pride was hurt, as if the strange friend of Haru had insulted him for not playing music or being rude. Confusion was written on his face as he looked around, feeling quite helpless before he moved a hand to run it back through his hair. "Oh he didn't tell me that you were coming. I would've gotten snacks, but I guess you have homework to do so that wouldn't work anyways" Scratching the back of his head, he tried to contemplate what to even do for the day. Everyone was just there, not really being productive or anything like that.

A head of blonde hair suddenly came into the classroom with an armful of snacks and Rin couldn't help but smile brightly as he went over to the girl. "Honokaaaaaaaa, you have the best timing. Everyone is really grumpy today." He found himself hugging the girl (like usual), holding her as if she was a dog rather than a celebrity. It didn't take long before Ai pulled two girls into the room as well and the singer felt rather overwhelmed all of a sudden. Three girls were there to meet them and they weren't even doing anything exciting. His heart was hammering in his chest and he felt anxiety over the fact that they weren't going to be interesting to their own fans. Why did they have to be popular now of all times?

Rin looked around at all the band members, trying to see if one of them would say something, but it seemed like they were more interested in the snacks and drinks that Honoka brought. The responsibility fell on his shoulders without him even realizing it and he panicked. "Ahh there are so many people here." He huffed, crossing his arms as he tried to think of what to do in order to sort of fix the situation. When he got the solution, he began to gesture to all the girls that were clearly not members of the band or anything. "How about you girls all go and introduce yourselves to each other and decide where we can eat. The band has some really pressing stuff to do right now and I feel like my creative room is getting squished, which means I won't be able to think at all."

To prove his point, he began gesturing to the lack of space in the room. "And if we all go out for food once the song is somewhat figured out, then we can all properly get introduced and talk. Unless you guys have more important things you have to do." It didn't take long for Rin to wander over to the closest member which happened to be Haru, and threw his arm around his shoulder, feeling a bit more reassured in his own words, as he was panicking on the inside. Rin was never someone that rejected girls, even if he was in a bad mood. So it was only natural that he was practically crying on the inside. "I don't want to be mean or anything but this competition is really important and if I lose my motivation, I might mess up the whole thing." [/div][/div][/div] [/div][/div] [div class="codetag"]coded by ukiiyo[/div]

[class name=spacial]
max-width: 410px;
width: 100%;
box-sizing: border-box;
height: auto;
background-color:#ffffff;
margin: 0 auto;
border: 0px solid #EB6B56;
padding: 5px;
[/class][class name=container]
overflow: hidden;
max-width: 408px;
width: 100%;
box-sizing: border-box;
height: 230px;
margin: 0 auto;
border: 0px solid #8d8d8d;
padding: 5px;
[/class][class name=scroll]
width: 408px;
word-spacing: .1em;
height: 100%;
box-sizing: content-box;
line-height: 1.5;
padding-right: 200px;
overflow-Y: scroll;
overflow-X: hidden;
[/class][class name=tittles]
background-color:#000000;
letter-spacing: .2em;
color:#ffffff;
[/class][class name=thoughts]
background-color:#EB6B56;
letter-spacing: .2em;
text-align:center;
color:#ffffff;
[/class][div class=spacial]
tumblr_p8yfaiDuru1wgjafpo1_250.jpg
[div style="letter-spacing: .2em;"]
OTSUKA HARU <大塚春> KEYBOARDIST.
[/div]
[div class="tittles"]L O C A T I O N: the music room.[/div] < mentions: > ukiiyo ukiiyo erzulie erzulie Asuhra Asuhra callisto callisto Gunnhildr Gunnhildr Limerick.Grimoire Limerick.Grimoire Noivian Noivian koala koala [div class=container][div class=scroll][div class=thoughts]QUITE THE CROWD, ISN'T IT?[/div] Though it was nice to be surrounded by both new friends and old, the crowding of the room wasn’t lost on the blond whatsoever. In fact, he was taken aback by it, finding himself wishing that he’d stayed in his corner. While he already knew of Emiko’s arrival and was more than aware that Honoka would drop in at some point that afternoon, the others who trickled in were wholly unexpected. It made him feel a little guilty to have extended an invitation to someone, even if he hadn't anticipated the music room to be quite so busy. Now wasn’t the best time for an overabundance of distractions. Not with a contest up ahead.

Nonetheless, Haru’s eyes seemed to sparkle in recognition then fondness at the mention of the Emiko's staff members, distracting him temporarily from the discomfort (see: anxiety) and guilt. “We should. I’d love to see them. It has been quite a few years, after all.” He agreed, before snorting at himself. “...Though, Chika is surely going to disapprove of the blond. I’d be more shocked if I didn’t receive a reprimand for it than if I did." He hummed, tugging at his bangs for emphasis.

He spared a glance towards the white-board, his lips cracking into a smile at the theme. It was symbolic, albeit a little cheesy, he had to admit. And by that, he meant absolutely perfect for the menagerie they called their band. Of course, he didn't bother to really comment on it among the chatter in the room. Instead, he was far too busy being startled out of his nostalgia by an arm suddenly wrapping around his shoulders and pulling him into another human body. Haru's yelp couldn't be considered 'manly' if he even tried, but he had no issues fixing Rin with a halfhearted glare. It didn't last long, his features softening as he resigned himself to his fate of closeness and opted instead to lean against the vocalist and pat his hand.

“Now, I hate to agree to ruin a gathering but Rin does have a point.” He said, his smile sympathetic as he looked around the room. “"Contests don't win themselves, sadly."

The keyboardist clapped his hands together, hoping to get the girls’ attention in particular. “However, perhaps if for no other reason to give you all more options; as an apology for the abrupt dismissal it would be my pleasure to treat you all to the place you choose. So take your time!” He cast a quick glance to his childhood friend.

“Though Hattori, that does not mean we are going for Five Star dining, we’re hardly dressed for the occasion.”

Quite finished with what he needed to say, Haru reached up and ruffled Rin’s hair, pulling away from the other to retake his place behind his keyboard. “Does that suffice for everyone- I mean, is everyone in agreement?"
[/div][/div][/div]
coded by seha. | hidden scroll

[class=tag] display: inline; margin-top: 10px; padding: 0px 4px 2px 4px; background: #b7cfda; color: #fff; [/class] [class name=tab] box-sizing: border-box; margin-top: 10px; border: 1px solid #b7cfda; text-align: center; font-family: Montserrat; font-size: 10px; color: #b7cfda; padding: 4px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; transition: all .5s ease-in-out; opacity: .4; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class name=selectedtab] box-sizing: border-box; margin-top: 10px; border: 1px solid #b7cfda; background: #b7cfda; text-align: center; font-family: Montserrat; font-size: 10px; color: #fff; padding: 4px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; transition: all .5s ease-in-out; opacity: 1; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] opacity: 1; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [script class=tab on=click] hide tabcontents hide titleslide removeClass selectedtab tab set currentTab (getText) if (eq ${currentTab} tags) (addClass selectedtab tab) if (eq ${currentTab} tags) (show tabcontents) [/script]
[div class=tab]tags
[div class="tabcontents" style="display: none;"]
[div class=tag]interactions
haru, honoka, rin, ai, kiyomi, ruriko
[div class=tag]outfit
school uniform
[div class=tag]location
music room
[div class=tag]mentions[/div]
[div class=tag]tags[/div] ukiiyo ukiiyo Asuhra Asuhra Seha Seha callisto callisto Gunnhildr Gunnhildr [/div] [/div] [/div]
hattori emiko
“Chika would hate your hair. You know how she is about appearances.” While sweet the governess was also strict. She was big on appearance and looking presentable, no matter where one happened to be. When one of Otsuka’s band members spoke up, she turned her attention to him. Emiko knew that they were being to make themselves scarce, but in a polite way. She didn’t take their request to heart though, they were supposed to be preparing for the competition after all. Emiko knew a few of the acts and most of them had their performances and songs together. She couldn’t help but chuckle when Otsuka called her out. Emiko had very expensive taste and it showed in all aspects of her life. “There are plenty of five star cafès that we could go to, even dressed in our uniforms. But that’s not an option right?” She shook her head. “Well if the food is good I suppose wherever is fine just this once.” She said. With that she walked off to a corner of the room. Emiko didn’t think that she’d be much help because she all of her choices were pricey.

”I’m all ears.” Emiko said towards the other girl. She figured that it wouldn’t kill her to meet more people. After all, she was taught the important of networking and socializing from a young age.
[/div] [/div]
coded by luna.

8b6adaa090ba7d118474c8d6d32280d8d0517651r1-540-299_hq.gif
b3558a3038fdc77d23b65745842be770.gif

Takenaka Ai // location: music room..........................Takenaka Riku // location: music room

Riku observed quietly for a moment as Rin struggled to pluck up the courage to banish the growing crowd of girls. He had known Rin long enough to be able to sense when the boy was uncomfortable. Throughout his life, whenever he sensed insecurity, Riku had always taken different responsibilities onto himself. When his father left, he became the "man" of the family. When his mother grew too ill to stand, he found work at a nearby restaurant and took on the daily chores on his own. When his sister could not keep herself composed at their mother's wake, he took her hand in reassurance and spoke for her. It was his way of protecting the people he cared about. And so, whenever Riku saw the band leader struggle to speak his mind, he naturally took it upon himself to be the bad guy and hopefully take away Rin's anxiety.

The high school senior closed his eyes for a moment and sighed, standing up from his spot against the wall. While he may have seemed of average size sitting down, his height was quickly revealed as he rose up and up, towering over most people. He had the lean, lanky body of a typical young adult, but in a few years he would grow into it. He was muscular and athletic, and the rolled up sleeves of his uniform revealed countless scars, bruises and calluses along his rough hands. Riku shoved them into his front pockets and looked up at the girls, his voice suddenly rugged and abrasive. "That means get out. We got shit to do today and you're distracting us." He tipped his head to the side slightly as his gaze swept over his little sister. His eyes softened for only a moment. "Ai. You should go home and study. There should be some leftover dinner in the fridge." This time his voice was far more forgiving, as if he were speaking to a child.
~
As Ai entered the room, she found herself sensing that same tension and silence between the boys. She had her hypothesis' on why they were having so much trouble working together and coming up with new music, but she didn't want to offend anyone by speaking her mind, and she didn't feel like it was her place to talk. Still, she put on a gleeful smile. "Guys! Guys! I found new friends! I found... Um...." She seemed a bit befuddled for a moment as she nervously realized how bad her timing had been. The boys were clearly in the midst of practicing. She hadn't even thought to consider the inconvenience of barging in and internally she berated herself for it.

"Oh.. Um..." She mumbled to herself as she paused, letting go of Kiyomi's hand and anxiously clutching her fingers together, against her chest. She quickly forgot about why she had ended up there in the first place.

She listened to Rin awkwardly try to kick the girls out and a blush rose to her cheeks in embarrassment. "I'm so sorry Rin-senpai.. I-I didn't realize. I'm sorry I should have been more thoughtful." Her frown deepened as Riku lectured the girls in his typical irritated tone-of-voice, feeling slightly at fault. She nodded to her brother as his voice softened.

"Oh um, okay... I-I'll do that. I'm sorry for bothering you when you are busy. I just wanted to tell you something but I... I don't remember what it was anymore... Um...." She desperately tried to recall what had caused her to wander up to the third floor of the music room, but in her anxiety, she only came up with nothing. Instead of showing how bad she really felt inside, Ai lifted her head up at her brother and showed a forced smile. Riku sensed her swift change in mood and walked over to his sister. He gently pat her on the head with one hand still in his pocket.

"It's okay. You're not in trouble. I probably won't be home for a while tonight, so don't wait for me."

______

Users who are viewing this thread

Back