Other Your quotes.

"Humans are predisposed to stupidity, and yet, isn't it beautiful to see us overcome our inherent weaknesses as we break the atmosphere and tread the stars?"

Student quotes:

"Alright fuck it I don't need to do this anyway."
"I regret my life choices."
"What did I just read."
"WHY."
"I don't understand."
"You spelt/pronounced procrastinate wrongly."
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN"
"I just want to sleep"

Actual, deep quotes:

"All we do is just plague this world for our own selfish desire to live. That's all, isn't it? We're parasites. Take our own planet for granted and when we decided that it's going to crumble we say, 'Let's save the world!' by not knowing how."

"The desire to live is the strongest force of a human being. You want to live. No matter what. Even when faced with death, you still want to live. We all want to live, but we die in the end."

"It's funny how the old philosophers, scientists and artists were so shunned and ridiculed back then. And now they're famous, renowned for their theories and concepts. It really does show that your efforts only pay off when you're dead."

"We are everything at once because we feel a spectrum of emotions. and we can't control it."

"Nothing lasts forever. Not love, not hate, not anything."

"Fear death, because it is the unknown."

My brother and I have been quoting the YouTube channel Brewstew a lot lately. One of my favorites is:

"So we get to Blockbuster, I'm prancing around the parking lot like a Las Vegad showgirl."

And another:

"Not as great as Ms. Mount Rushmore puppies over there."

I have a long line of angry sounding quotes. Some inspirational, some not. Just let me know when you want to hear one.

"Big Brother is Watching You."
― George Orwell, 1984
W O K E

I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Not the torturer will scare me, nor the body's final fall, nor the barrels of death's rifles, nor the shadows on the wall, nor the night when to the ground the last dim star of pain, is hurled but the blind indifference of a merciless, unfeeling world. -Roger Waters

"They say Rome was not built in a day. And I say I'll fight before it burns in one."

"If you fall alone you must pick yourself up, fall in company of a stranger they will help you up. But fall in company of a friend, they will lift you up and encourage you to continue."

So many to choose from. Might as well go with my dude No-bark Noonan.
"I don't trust a man that doesn't have something strange going on about him, 'cause that means he's hiding it from you. If a man's wearing his pants on his head or if he says his words backwards from time to time, you know it's all laid out there for you. But if he's friendly to strangers and keeps his home spick-and-span, more often than not he's done something even his own ma couldn't forgive."
— No-Bark Noonan

Last edited:
"When people annoy you just shout 'Idi nahui!' at them. They'll have no idea what you've just said"

"If the world is collapsing around you and you manage to keep standing, when the dust settles, you'll be on top of the world."

also

"The INtent iS t O proVide the Players witha CENTS Of PRIDE AnD AccOmplIsHment"

"If the world is collapsing around you and you manage to keep standing, when the dust settles, you'll be on top of the world."

also

"The INtent iS t O proVide the Players witha CENTS Of PRIDE AnD AccOmplIsHment"

I just got off reddit, don't bring that shit over here.

Two of the ones I say at work on a regular basis:

"Some's better than none."
"More parts mean more breaks."

When my father was alive, and he wanted to emphasize that what he was saying was true/legit, he'd add this phrase to the end of his sentence:

"I hope to kiss a pig."

Another thing I say pretty often:

"Being clumsy doesn't make you stupid. Being stupid makes you stupid."

I feel like this is from something, I just don't know what.

"Nothing to impede progress. If you want to see the fate of democracies, look out the windows."
- Mr. House

“IF THE ZOO BANS ME FOR HOLLERING AT THE ANIMALS I WILL FACE GOD AND WALK BACKWARDS INTO HELL.”
- A respectable member of society

“Do as I say, not as I do”
“Grass, tastes bad”
“Uh oh, somersault jump”

“I eat dubstep and spew rhymes”
“I smoke dubstep like I smoke weed.. as much as I can but it’s expensive”

"You know, if God wanted me to eat vegetables, he'd have made me a goat."
--my father's exact words to me about eating vegetables.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back