Poetry Your Past

A

Arafor

<p>

Why do you try to run from me? Is there something you hide from me? I am your past I will find out all, don't try and evade me im like a rubber ball, I keep bouncing back right at you, no matter what you do I will follow you. So go ahead and bury me deep in that closet, make sure you lock it extra tight, have your false sense that your fears have been deposit, I can find my way out Ive been around this game longer than there was light, Sure it may take a few years but I will find you, I know you better than any person beyond you. I am you and what you used to be, so please forget what you used to see. It makes the pain I bring you that much worse, you can try run away in car, plane, or horse. Jus get yourself prepared for this pain you will soon bare, I just follow you around doing my job with no other care. I am what you fear and you know it, I am the thing that makes you wish you didn't do it. I can never get ridden of, I am you past, I am fast to punish you, And I am here to stay...so watch out or I will find you one day...

</p>

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back