• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom your old pal mye's (reupdated) partner search! jjba, hq, dr, sk8!

bird_scribbles

me oh mye
hello hello! it's your old pal mye! lovely to meet you, i shake you by the hand! unless of course you don't like handshakes, in which case it's whatever you prefer. warmly, always.

i'm just getting back into rp after a very long break, and i'm very excited to pick up where i left off!

here are a few things you can expect from me:

- i'm early 20s, i would ask that my partner be 18+
- i'm finding myself writing approx. 250-450 words/post, and of course i'll always give you something to work with!
- i take a lot of pride in my writing skills, as well as my conventions such as spelling and grammar.
- i'm lgbt myself, and so i'm very interested in plots with lgbt characters and issues. however, this absolutely does not mean that m/f is off the table!
- i love mess! i love drama and excitement and spice!
- i'm totally ok to roleplay anywhere you'd like to, though i prefer pms or discord.
- i usually reply once or twice a day! however, i totally understand that everyone has a life, and am cool with you replying at your own pace.

here are a few fandoms and ships that i'm interested in right now! i can play a wide variety of characters from all of these, and am of course willing to try new things! (i prefer to play canon characters against other canon characters, but i might make an exception for a cool oc)

italics indicate a special craving!

haikyuu
- ukai/takeda
- asahi/daichi

- ushijima/tendou
- ushijima/asahi
- kiyoko/yui
- kindaichi/kageyama
- kindaichi/goshiki

jojo's bizarre adventure
(note: i've seen parts 1-5 in their entirety, and would prefer to keep to those until i can get caught up with the manga)
- diavolo/doppio
- jonathan/speedwagon
- josuke/okuyasu

- bruno/abbacchio
- narancia/trish
- avdol/polnareff
- tomoko/shinobu
-doppio/polnareff

fire emblem: awakening
- lon'qu/libra
- chrom/frederick

fire emblem: three houses
- dimitri/dedue
- linhardt/claude
- yuri/dorothea
- ashe/dedue
- mercedes/dedue

sk8
- kojiro/kaoru
- tadashi/ainosuke
- kojiro/tadashi

danganronpa
(note: i'd prefer to play in a non-despair or other au setting. otherwise there's just too many moving parts to keep up with!)
- impostor/ibuki
- gonta/chihiro

ace attorney
- franziska/maya
- franziska/adrian
- kazuma/ryunosuke
- van zieks/sholmes

yes, i know this is an eclectic mix.

there are probably more fandoms and ships that i'd be willing to write for! please just ask!

and, of course, the most important thing--i'm interested in hearing what your ideas are! if any of this strikes your fancy, feel free to run with it!

reply here or send a dm if you're interested! i hope we can be friends!

sincerely,
mye

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back