Anime & Manga Your Most Hated Anime, ever

I don't hate anime normally but I can't stand death note and I watched it 4 times.

Mind if I ask why?
Light is suppose to be smart but he falls for the easiest traps set by L and the others. Light didn't beat L despite him dying. If anyone was a victor it be misa. With Rem dying she got all the years that rem gain.
It got even more predictable after L death. Light lost all ability to think about the obvidious traps ahead of him. He hires a insecure minion that acts before light gives orders and so N discovers his death note.

Predictable is high in this
Light might be a genius but it quite obvious that anyone that plays chess could put think him.

Last edited:
I really liked the first few episodes of Death Note when it was totally Light vs L with all the cool contraptions and detectivey-stuff but then Light got rid of the Death Note and they shifted villains and it got insanely over-complicated and honestly it just lost me.

Also Misa. I hate her. She's annoying as hell. I keep rooting for her to die.

I really liked the first few episodes of Death Note when it was totally Light vs L with all the cool contraptions and detectivey-stuff but then Light got rid of the Death Note and they shifted villains and it got insanely over-complicated and honestly it just lost me.

Also Misa. I hate her. She's annoying as hell. I keep rooting for her to die.
And yet she beat everyone. Just think about that. She got two shimigami to save her life and so got their years. She out lasted both light and L. At the end of the anime she walks away

Last edited:

Worst anime I've seen? This has more to do with the genres I'm into and nothing against the anime itself, but Naruto is my least favorite. No wait. Scratch that. Second season of Vampire Knight... Somehow. SOMEHOW. It managed to ruin the first season.

It actually left her fate up to the reader and the watcher
That's not really an example of an open ended ending, it's very simple to deduce that based on what she had said before that she couldn't live without Light, and stuff like that, and now standing on a ledge in tears, is a symbolic way of showing she commits suicide, without going gritty and showing her actually jumping.

A better example of an open ended ending that leaves the ending up to the reader of watcher, is the end of Monster (No spoilers, as it is an absolute masterpiece of an anime and would highly suggest watching it) someone is in a hospital bed, and right as the credits are rolling, they show the hospital bed is empty obviously showing they escaped, what the person does afterwards is left completely open ended and there is no sign telling anything about what happens. It's part of an amazing conclusion to an amazing series.

That's not really an example of an open ended ending, it's very simple to deduce that based on what she had said before that she couldn't live without Light, and stuff like that, and now standing on a ledge in tears, is a symbolic way of showing she commits suicide, without going gritty and showing her actually jumping.

A better example of an open ended ending that leaves the ending up to the reader of watcher, is the end of Monster (No spoilers, as it is an absolute masterpiece of an anime and would highly suggest watching it) someone is in a hospital bed, and right as the credits are rolling, they show the hospital bed is empty obviously showing they escaped, what the person does afterwards is left completely open ended and there is no sign telling anything about what happens. It's part of an amazing conclusion to an amazing series.
Misa loses her memories related to using the Death Note at Light's orders and retains her love for him, although the rest of her fate is not shown in the manga at all; she was last seen staying at the Teito Hotel. Ohba stated that this was simply because he did not have a situation to fit her in.[13] The author speculated that after someone "like Matsuda probably let it slip" that Light died, Misa fell into despair and "committed suicide... something like that".[13] Her death date is given as slightly over a year after Light's.[14]

In the anime's finale, Misa appears standing outside the safety rail on the edge of a skyscraper and looking into the sunset. The official anime guidebook lists her date of death as unknown.[15]

This what said on wiki in anime death year was unknown and in the manga it was just over a year later.

Misa loses her memories related to using the Death Note at Light's orders and retains her love for him, although the rest of her fate is not shown in the manga at all; she was last seen staying at the Teito Hotel. Ohba stated that this was simply because he did not have a situation to fit her in.[13] The author speculated that after someone "like Matsuda probably let it slip" that Light died, Misa fell into despair and "committed suicide... something like that".[13] Her death date is given as slightly over a year after Light's.[14]

In the anime's finale, Misa appears standing outside the safety rail on the edge of a skyscraper and looking into the sunset. The official anime guidebook lists her date of death as unknown.[15]

This what said on wiki in anime death year was unknown and in the manga it was just over a year later.
That's basically confirmation that she committed suicide, he had no idea how to use her for the story at that point and basically said that she would have committed suicide. And based on what else is going on and what they show at the end of the anime, it basically confirms she commits suicide.

That's basically confirmation that she committed suicide, he had no idea how to use her for the story at that point and basically said that she would have committed suicide. And based on what else is going on and what they show at the end of the anime, it basically confirms she commits suicide.
Please stop quoting me I don't care if you believe it a confirm or not. it way of topic Now. I stated why i didnt like death note I should of ignore it after.

I hate School Days. And I hate hentai, as well; and yes, I've seen both. I have a ton of reasons as to why, but I don't want to get too political as to why I despise these two wastes of creativity (in my opinion, they're wastes of creativity).

Throw Fairy Tail in the traysh.

I watched Sailor Moon as a Youngn, but as I got older I realized the whole lot of them are mary sues.

Sword Art Online shows that Mangaka don't know shit about gamers. Not one person teabagged and screamed git gud.

Dragon Ball Super is bad to me. Why does no one bat an eye at how much of a fucking Tyrant Xen-oh is? I want him to perish more than I did Zamasu.

Also no Shaggy Ultra Instinct 0/10

Umaru-Banner.jpg

Sword Art Online I & II. Sword Art Online, Alfheim, and Gun Gale.

The anime of:
Characters lukewarm enough to be self-inserts
Excessive angst (Kirito and Sinon)
Incest (Kirito's cousin)
OP characters (Kirito)
Flimsy and unhealthy romances (Kirito and Asuna)
Irresponsible parents
Shallow antagonists (All of them)
Negligent adults (Kirito's relatives, Asuna's relatives, Kline, and the barkeeper)
Annoying supporting cast members (Yui and that girl with the pet dragon)
Unwarranted trauma (Sinon)
Lack of consequences (antagonist of Aincrad)
Implied misogyny (towards most of the female gamers)
Implied misanthropy (escaping reality)
Improbable recovery time (living SAO players after Aincrad is destroyed)
Terrible ways mental illness is handled (Sinon)
Good old fashioned bad storytelling.

All of this is a good point
But I got the added bonus of watching it after a friend begged me too [for months], and during a time of deep depression.
The friendship ended in a bad fall out and I probably hate this show WAY more than most people.

Dragon ball serie in general, even though it's nostalgic for some, i never liked it,
it's way too much noisy for me.

Naruto the first serie, shippuden was nice thought,

Pokemon, it been so freaking long that the serie exist, i got tired of it after the 2000's.

Powerpuff girls Z, most useless serie ever seen..

I can't stand shojo with cutesy characters, big eyes and whatever, it's cheesy.

Last edited:
1. Naruto
2. Gundum Seed
3. Death Note
4. Vampire Knight
5. Bleach
6. Sword Art Online
7. The later seasons of Inuyasha
8. One Piece

It's absolutely either Kuroko No Basket, Elfen Lied, or Sword Art Online. Hard to choose between those three.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back