• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic your friendly neighborhood apocalypse radio show

Walliver

Two Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
The world ended on a Sunday afternoon in late November, plunging humanity into a brand new age of death and terror. Leading theories on how the world went kaput include chemical warfare, human experimentation, some military thing gone wrong- all correct, in a way.

In an attempt to make an effective bioweapon to wipe out their enemies, the U.S. government accidentally created an unstoppable pathogen and a nightmare akin to the works of George Romero. Spread through bodily fluids such as blood and saliva, the pathogen is completely invisible to the immune system until it reaches the brain, at which point it becomes a death sentence. The infected person will develop any number of symptoms, most commonly fever and nausea, before entering a coma. Within 24 hours of the symptoms arising, the infected individual will “reanimate” and gain gross motor skills as well as an almost insatiable need for nourishment in the form of flesh.

The only known ways to beat this infection are as follows:
1. Immediate amputation of the wounded limb (from bite, scratch, or other point of entry). This is not possible in the instances of injuries to the torso or head, so beware.
2. An extreme dosage of antibiotics over a period of one week minimum. This is not recommended as antibiotics are scarce and such an intense treatment could cause severe neurotoxicity and death.
3. Through randomly inherited biological immunity. Those who are immune will develop symptoms but will not enter a coma. Recovery times vary, and lingering effects can include a proclivity for raw or undercooked meat as well as loss of speech capability and vision loss.

The situation is dire, but humanity will prevail. Or at least, it should. Happy trails, and stay alive! Your friendly apocalyptic radio host, signing off!

-/:-/:-/:-/:-/:-/:-/:-

Howdy there! Olive, back at it again with a zombie rp concept.
The basic premise is there, DM me for the Discord link, yadda yadda, etc.
This rp is not first come first serve, I reserve the right to reject any applicant for any reason, I have the final say in any plot-relevant decision.

My rules are as follows:
1. Don’t be a jerk or a bigot
2. This rp is minor friendly, so skedaddle if that bothers you
3. Be respectful of everyone’s triggers and the topics they don’t like
4. If you have a problem with another player, tell me before it becomes a problem
5. Have fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back