Video Games Your first video game?

Super Mario Bros. 3 and Zelda II The Adventure of Link, I think. ^_^ I'd sneak into my older brother's room to play it with my little brother when he wasn't home, because he didn't want us using his Nintendo. Said we were too young to understand anyway and we had to watch him play for hours before we were ready. :-_-lines: I'm pretty sure he just wanted to be a jerk.

Pokémon Blue was the first game I ever played when I bought a GameBoy Color off my friend when I was six years old with my birthday money.

My first game ever played was Pokemon Red but my first game ever individually owned was Rune Factory aka my precious.
26a1f109450b3e925def86f30ab718649d36198e_00.jpg

Pretty sure it was either Pokemon Emerald or Fire Red, I got them around the same time so I can't remember which one I picked up first. Hundreds of hours sunk into both, though. :)

A game my sister used to revise math on BBC Bitesize. A slenderman-like robot was chasing you on a digital thingmajig and if you put in the right sum you got it right. Me being 5 didn't know how to do it. I quickly snuck on the computer when my sister left. It was to do with addition or subtraction. I can't find the game anymore.

kinda embarrassing but the first one i can remember is i spy: fun house on my old red ds lite!

I would say my first game was Resident Evil 4, to be honest. I would like to say that it was something else but nope, one of my favorite video games was still my first

First video game ever was Legend of Zelda on the NES as a really little kid. I remember next to nothing about the game, and I'm pretty sure I was 100% terrible at it. I'll never forget Kirby Superstars on SNES growing up, though. Hands down one of the best Kirby games.

okay hear me out here
neverwinter nights was (one of) my first video games and to this day i still believe that aribeth de tylmarande turned me gay

(jk you can't be turned gay but 8y/o me was all about her)

other than that super mario 64 was Da Bomb dot com

Blasto! I bet only a few people on here actually know this game.
It's a bit sad that the protagonist's voice actor passed away.

The first video game I got real in to was Prince of Persia the Sands of Time for PS2... And of course Guitar Hero.
But what really got me in to video games at the level I am now was my boyfriend sitting me down two years ago with his old Xbox 360, loading Skyrim, and telling me to figure it out while he went to karate. Best decision ever. I took home his 360, became a huge Elder Scrolls fan, and it just blossomed from there.

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess was the first video game I played since my parents kept me from getting into video games for as long as they could (I played it when I was around ten, a few years after it came out in 2006).

The first video game I played was Pokemon, but my first console game is actually a kicker, does anyone remember the Pacman world game for the Playstation?

Other than like educational games I played as a small child, mine was Diablo II. My older brother got me addicted to that game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back