Video Games Your first video game?

I'm not for sure now that I think about it, I think Diablo 2 was my first game. I'm not for sure now. It was either that or Banzo and Kazooe.

Did you ever play that pokemon game on the nintendo.. Pokemon arena or something? With all the freaking arena games like.. The bomb guys that look like pokeballs exploding, or the sushi game, or the damn game with the lick-a-tongues (however you spell their name)?

Dino Crisis when I was 7 years old, couldn't even get passed the tutorial but still remembered having such a blast.

I don't really know what my first game was, maybe some oldie game on the old nintendo. but the first game that impacted me was kingdom heart 365/2 days. 

It was one of the Mario's for the SNES. Either Super Mario Bros. All Stars, Super Mario World, or Super Mario Bros. 3. 

But what I consider to be the first video game to really open my eyes to gaming was  Final Fantasy 8. 

Super Mario Bros 3, I remember it came with my Gameboy Advanced.  My parents were totally not cool about videogames so I didn't get to start on any of the classic consoles like N64 or gameboy.  

I started out playing video games on the NES my aunt used to have, so that'd be my first home console. My first game on that was Startropics (to anyone here who has heard of this game: I love you).

However, the first handheld game I played was Pokemon Emerald on Gameboy Advance. That game was amazing.

Pacman on Atari. (Yes, in fact I am old) the first games I obsessed over were the early to mid Build engine games. (Duke Nukem 3D, Shadow Warrior, Blood, Heretic, Hexen) I sank so much of my childhood into those games playing with my dad. In fact to this day, I still play games with him, though we switched over from PC to Xbox. He's the one that got me into gaming, and I'm the one that keeps him into it. 

Galaga, on my Dad's old Atari system. I played the crap out of that game, until I accidentally spilt water on it...

...Then I played Pokemon Gold on the Gameboy Color xD

Sounds weird but it was actually a Dora game on some odd system, i think the console itself was purple and orange? But i remember loving that game so much.

Pitfall and a 'spy' game I for the life of me cannot remember the name of on Atari. Lol, I feel old.

Oh my. I had a Nintendo 64. I think my first games were Mario Kart, Banjo and Kazooie, and Pokemon Snap? We bought games in bulk and played them all at once so it's hard to remember them all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back