Video Games Your first video game?

My first video game was Darkwing Duck for the Gameboy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Traysia.

I know, I know, what the heck is Traysia.

Honestly, I don't even know anymore.  I just know that shortly after that, my father bought me a Sega Genesis- one of the ones that came with Altered Beast way early on.

Goldeneye 007 on the N64...lol. Way back when. xD I first started gaming when I was 7 years old and I remember that being the first game I played before I got a Gameboy Color or Advance. I for sure was playing the Pokemon games not long after as well as Jak & Daxter on the PS2.

Back then It was the very first Halo.... thats what started me on the path of gaming; since then I've never looked back...

My first game was Metal Gear Solid, I begged my brother to let me play.

On device, Subway Surfers. On PC, Moviestarplanet (I'm ashamed too") On Console (XBox), Kinect Adventures.

Banjo and Kazooe on the N64. Love that game to pieces, and I was ticked when I accidentally deleted my save that I got really far in it. I was happy when I saw that it was available for download on the 360.

My first game was back on the Nintendo 64, and it was either Donkey Kong 64, or Rayman 2. I honestly cannot recall which of them it was, but I do know those were the two earliest games I'd ever owned.

I honestly cannot remember - it was either one of four pc games: 'little big adventure', ' 'Digby's GRAND Adventure' or the Discworld pc game, or a magic school bus game. If it wasn't one of those then it would have been one of the snes games we had. So TMNT, Asterix or Mario :) I remember obsessing over getting the flying yoshi.

Wolfenstein 3D

Episode 1 .....

2211993-wolf3d_490a.png

Or that other game.... Ski -free !

skifree-e1406143623416.jpg

My cousin gave me Tomb Raider: Revelations for my old PS2. That was back when Lara's boobs looked like pyramids and her face was one giant pixel. xD An exaggeration, of course, but not too far off from the truth...

I'm like 90% sure it was that game where you could destroy bricks and stuff and essentially try to carve a path for something or run away... my memory is hazy LOL

Ohh! The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past!

After my big brother beat the game and I saw the cool ending, and I've been hooked on games ever since, man... :3

The first video game I went ape over was Diablo 2. Before that was nintendo games but.. The first I ever really sank my life into, was D2.. And then RuneScape ruled my life for like 2 years.

The first video game I went ape over was Diablo 2. Before that was nintendo games but.. The first I ever really sank my life into, was D2.. And then RuneScape ruled my life for like 2 years.

I'm not for sure now that I think about it, I think Diablo 2 was my first game. I'm not for sure now. It was either that or Banzo and Kazooe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back