Video Games Your first video game?

If it wasn't The Lion King (SNES), then it would have been Super Mario World, Mario Kart 64 or Super Smash Bros. 64!

It is difficult to remember, it has been many years since and the events themselves are becoming foggy. But, I believe it was Ground Control. I would look over my father as he would use the computer, played his old games, and marvel wide-eyed at what could only be described to a youth- such as I was- as magic. It is good memories, now that I attempt to recollect them.

the series of games i remember playing were on the old nintendo ds, idk if anyone knows but it was the "imagine" games. i loved playing the fashion designer new york one and the animal vet one. also style savy too. good times, honestly

Road Runner (1985) on the NES (it was my dad's)

Wile E Coyote Scare GIF by Looney Tunes

I can’t remember exactly which one was my first video game. Cuz I started rather young. My dad got me the original ds Gameboy light. But the first game I remember is gonna sound weird…..

It was a m&m video game with all the m&m characters running around and collecting m&m’s the yellow green red and brown. You had to dodge the vacuume monsters and all kinds of stuff.

I kept good care of my ds and had it up until last year when my mom stole it and won’t give it back to me. For all I know she sold it. I’m still pissed off about it that ds was everything to me

I think it was this. I have a vivid memory of learning what a Pause button was from this game after arguing my stepfather that such a thing most certainly did not exist. I was like four.

I just remembered which one was my first

No one probably knows this existed but I had the original ds gameboy light and my first game was about those toy hamsters with the designs on their back. I forgot the name but the hamsters in the game had a mini games and stuff and later they came out with physical toys you could buy a little dome for them and they ran around and when their nose was hit they turned. That looked like this IMG_1917.png

But in video game

Lots of DS lite games! A Disney Bolt game chip, Dora the Explorer, Fantastic Finds. My favorite game was Dogz (image) and Brain Age 2 😅 1686779273277.png

I just remembered which one was my first

No one probably knows this existed but I had the original ds gameboy light and my first game was about those toy hamsters with the designs on their back. I forgot the name but the hamsters in the game had a mini games and stuff and later they came out with physical toys you could buy a little dome for them and they ran around and when their nose was hit they turned. That looked like this View attachment 1094283

But in video game
OH MY GOD ARE THOSE ZHU ZHU HAMSTERS

AHAHA I USED TO HAVE THE GREY ONE WITH THE HEART ON IT they got so dirty and ratty so quickly 😭 😂 I didn't know they had a DS game to go along with them

OH MY GOD ARE THOSE ZHU ZHU HAMSTERS

AHAHA I USED TO HAVE THE GREY ONE WITH THE HEART ON IT they got so dirty and ratty so quickly 😭 😂 I didn't know they had a DS game to go along with them
Ya. The game came out first I believe and then the toys came out. I had both the game and the toys. Tho my hamster was the brown one and I got hair stuck on its wheel so it eventually stopped running

Playing the OG Halo on my cousins original xbox. Terrified me as it was exactly at the part with the Flood lol.
Big same. I remember that I would beat the first level of the OG Halo every day before Kindergarten, but I'd always nope out at the flood levels. Made my skin crawl.

Big same. I remember that I would beat the first level of the OG Halo every day before Kindergarten, but I'd always nope out at the flood levels. Made my skin crawl.
Good ol nostalgia! Mine now is primarily for Halo 3 as I did similar on the 360 for myself with it. Cortana level in 3 was terrifying for me then to!

My memory isn't the best but the earliest games I remember are Kingdom Hearts (Game Cube) and God of War.

Technically the first game I ever played was the Mirror's Edge demo on the 360. First game I played and finished was probably Skylander's Spyro's Adventures on the Wii

wp6822207.jpg

I've recently changed my pfp to the logo of Homeworld, one of the first few games I played as a kid.

HD-wallpaper-homeworld-2-hiigaran-thumbnail.jpgIt's a grand campaign spanning an entire galaxy and many spacefaring races amidst ancient political agendas. The actual gameplay is extremely innovative for its time, employing a 3-dimensional plane to move your mothership and subsequent fleet through beautifully rendered Asteroid belts and nebulae.

Considering the game came out in September of 1999, I think it's amazing they were able to code that kind of mechanic in with the resources they had. It still holds up even to this day and its been given the remaster needed to not offend the eyes. Plus there's a 2nd instalment already out (and remastered) and even a 3rd coming out February next year after so long!

It's one of, if not my favourite, game of all time and the storytelling is next level. The voice acting is so on point that whenever I hear "Kharak is burning" a tear wells up. The soundtrack is bananas insanely good also, another one of the highlights for sure. Cannot recommend enough.

thumb-1920-7457.jpg
38-386387_homeworld-remastered-collection.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back