Video Games Your first video game?

The first game I played... Lego Star Wars. and by that, I mean the first, not the complete saga. I'm talking the original trilogy. After that I got the prequel game and then the complete saga. It 'twas many a moon ago. It was wayy back in 2009, I think. Classic gaming.

I vaguely remember playing Mario Party 64, and maybe some old Barbie games for the PC that came on a disc. Ugh, those times were simple.

My first video game was World of Warcraft. I happened across my cousins playing them while I was visiting them for some kind of party, and ended up pestering them to let me play too. They obliged and since that day I ended up asking them to play every time I went there, until the day me and my siblings got our own copy of the game.

if mobile games count, probably like, a baby game. Or a toca game those ruled.
But if they don't count then maybe either roblox or undertale. Maybe even a monster hunter demo, funnily enough.

I remember playing a lot of Sonic the Hedgehog 2 and Richard Scarry's Busy Town on the Sega Genesis when I was a child. I can't remember which one I played first.

Last edited:
My first video game was probably Pokemon Black and White on Nintendo DS. On the console, it’s Minecraft on the X-box. They were so much fun! :)

For me, it was Minecraft. I watched my cousins play some video games sometimes, but seeing my friend play Minecraft was what really got me into video games outside of random things on my mom's tablet.

Not counting learn-to-read disks like reader rabbit, I think the first true video game I ever played was either Pajama Sam or Lego island, if I'm remembering what I saw correctly. Around 2003 or 2004. I think Sonic 2 came next when we moved back to the states

Minecraft. I remember when the game first came out, and all my siblings and I were huddled around my oldest brother, watching him messing around with the game for the first time. I have a lot of good memories with Minecraft, and I really miss how the game used to be. Don't get me wrong, it's still amazing, but I think I miss the simplicity of the older versions. A lot of nostalgia, and screaming at my brothers when they purposely left me to die or griefed my ugly-ass houses.

Edit: I was 8 at the time, I had barely used a computer before. If I played any video games before this, I can't remember. I was far more into dolls and stuffed animals at the time.

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. Or Pokémon FireRed and LeafGreen.

my very first video game was this weirdly animated cd game for a super old computer i used to have, which was called freddi fish. i remember never knowing how to open the menus so i would just hold down the power button to leave, lol.

I honestly couldn't tell you. It was probably one of the early Mario games, if I had to guess it'd likely be the Super Mario Bros/Duck Hunt combo cartridge for the NES.

Pinball on my family's first computer (or was it Minesweeper?).
You just reminded of the DUMMY thick laptop my family had that I played chess on (without knowing the rules of chess). Safe to say I lost every game but I believe that was one of the first 'video' games I played. I think I also tried minesweeper and always got bombed on the second turn (did not know what the numbers represented) sooooo safe to say I was pretty good B)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back