Video Games Your first video game?

My VERY first game....Would have to be Zelda II: Link's Awakening. I absolutely love the overworld theme!! I played the game so much! Then the temple theme....Oh sweet Jesus! Still gives me delight. ^u^

I don't think anybody will know it but it was called Black and White where you played a hand.

Though I used to watch my dad play Age of Empires and Age of Mythology so I'm like super familiar with it.

I honestly don't know, I've been playing video games since I could pick up a controller. The earliest video game memory was playing SSX with my mum, though.

My first videogame was probably Kingdom of Kroz on DOS, but my first nostalgic gaming memory I remember quite clearly was Duke Nukem, also on DOS. And I mean the first one.

My first video game ever... Sonic the Hedgehog 2. I was always player 2 so I supposed the first game I ever owned was WWF No Mercy for the Nintendo 64.

Oh I wish I remembered what the first game was xD but my favorite was either monster rancher for the game boy color and also some type of scooby doo game. Of course I also played some Pokemon games, still own some of my ps2 and ps3 games( Harry Potter, Jax and Daxter the collection, spyro, need for speed carbon and undercover) I also remember playing Mario Kart on the 64. Ha fun times when I had my buddies over and we would all play on the 64 lol.

Oh I wish I remembered what the first game was xD but my favorite was either monster rancher for the game boy color and also some type of scooby doo game. Of course I also played some Pokemon games, still own some of my ps2 and ps3 games( Harry Potter, Jax and Daxter the collection, spyro, need for speed carbon and undercover) I also remember playing Mario Kart on the 64. Ha fun times when I had my buddies over and we would all play on the 64 lol.
Monster Rancher was awesome. As well as a good portion of the PS2 Harry Potter games. I still need to get around to Jak & Daxter. I got the HD Trilogy.

Monster Rancher was awesome. As well as a good portion of the PS2 Harry Potter games. I still need to get around to Jak & Daxter. I got the HD Trilogy.

I remember sneaking onto my game boy color at night just to play monster rancher. I have to find a way to play Jax and Daxter, since I no longer have a ps3.

I can't quite remember but it was def either Super Mario Bros. or Minecraft.
It depends if you're talking the first video game I played or the first video game I watched my brother play. Although, it's basically the same answer for both... xD

I'd hazard a guess that it was either Super Mario World for the SNES, Mario 64 for the N64, or Goof Troop for the SNES.

Just the games I recall playing most as a kid. It could've been any of them or none.

I don’t remember what game I played, but I can narrow it down to 2 options

Dragon warrior monsters, and Pokémon yellow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back