Video Games Your first video game?

I don’t remember the full details, but I think Wii Sports is my first video game ever played. Yup, I’m a 2000s child.

The first game I ever played was bubble bobble in the arcade at my grandparents' general store. That being said, the games that really got me into gaming were Super Mario World... Secret of Mana... Link to the Past... Super Metroid... almost any SNES game that starts with super really. That era is what made me fall completely in love with gaming. I even remember this weird lord of the rings game on SNES that I rented and it didn't make sense what I was supposed to do and was really difficult.

I remember playing this game called "Shadow Of Destiny" on the PSP when i was about 8 or 9 years old, the best video game experience i've ever had and also one of my first run-in's with time travel
6-2005574374097737124_rs.jpg

My first video game was Megaman X4, and boy was I traumatized in a way when I could only get one of the 4 armors and can only take out 1 boss.

It's really hard to know for sure, I was so little. The neighbor girl had a space invaders arcade game in her basement, that may be it or it was maybe some atari game in some one elses basement :)

Yes, I agree. I thought mega man was very hard aswell. I really couldn't get into it because of that.
True, but I tried again afterwards, probably like a year later, and finally beat the game. It was the best feeling then, when Sigma finally went down.

Lego Star Wars; the Prequels one. Where they hadn't come up with building mechanics yet so you had to force everything into place.
Aaaaaah nostalgia. I still remember raging every time someone would not be close enough when I was doing a hard puzzle and the game would physically pull you towards the other player because they had coop without a split screen. Good times, good times.

Battle Arena Toshinden and Psychic Force were my first, I believe. These were followed swiftly by much more incredible games such as Tombi and Jade Cocoon.

My first game was Monster hunter tri. I wasn´t very interested in games when I was little. Guess that game is the reason I am so into Rpg's with those mechanics.

To be honest, my first game was the Bratz game on Game Cube. Then it was Dora's Mermaid Adventure, and a doggie game, on the PS2, and then many years later, the first game I finished was last summer and that was Resident Evil 5

The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past...

Heh, the game that got me into gaming... Favorite game to this day, Second favorite is its spiritual sequel, Link Between Worlds! <3

I'm pretty sure mine was... GTA 3? It's the first game that I Remember, that is. Not the most appropriate game for a four year old, but I had fun :p

This will date me, my first real video game was "Combat!" on the Atari 2600 (it came with the console).

I can't remember the exact game, just that it had to have been something on my dad's NES. Probably either the original Super Mario Bros. or Super Mario Bros. 3, but it could have also been Dragon Warrior, Final Fantasy, or Mega Man 3. Those are the NES games I have the strongest early childhood memories of, but he did own a few others.

My first game was when I was 3 or 4 it was either Yoshi's story or Mario Party 3... Lots of screaming, yelling, and controller throwing *sighs contendedly*... Good times.. Good times..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back