Video Games Your first video game?

Growing up with older gaming siblings I can't really tell you the first game or controller they put in my hand, but Unreal Tournament was one of my first pc/fps games. Fittingly it was the first one for late 99/2000. Good shit.

I do on occasion. Five is a grind fest but I play when I'm not busy.
Same :lennyslash: I haven't touched it in months, I decided to climb elo once, got plat on swat, haven't played since... Rip :closed eyes open smile:
Master Chief collection was amazing, more so after they fixed their playlists to be what they should've been from the get go. I adore Halo, their comics are pretty good too.

Same :lennyslash: I haven't touched it in months, I decided to climb elo once, got plat on swat, haven't played since... Rip :closed eyes open smile:
Master Chief collection was amazing, more so after they fixed their playlists to be what they should've been from the get go. I adore Halo, their comics are pretty good too.

Rip that shit. I love the universe, everything about it. Feel like 343 is running away with the game. In like a bad direction. But that's another topic. If you ever want to play MC:Collection or something. I'd be down. Just send that gt my way.

I remember getting a nintendo gamecube for my birthday when I was 5 or 6 years old, along with a couple games. The first one I played was Rouge Squadron 2. Five year old me saw the X-wings on the cover and just went "oooh yeah this is the game I want to play."

My first game was a joint gift from my mother to my brother and I. She picked up a CD-ROM from a bargain bin of Duke Nukem and the rest was history. On console, I'd say the first one we've ever gotten was Need For Speed Underground II and we explored the heck out of Beacon Hill and Jackson Heights.

I pretty sure it was either this or sonic lol

39487-World_of_Illusion_Starring_Mickey_Mouse_and_Donald_Duck_(Europe)-1.jpg

I believe mine was something like the Jimmy Neutron video game or the Monsters Inc video game xD I remember sitting on my dad's right knee while my brother sat on his left and we all played them together. <3 The first one I played when I actually KNEW what games were though was probably WoW xD

Good grief, I wish I could remember that far back! The first game I consciously remember seeing was Super Mario Bros. on NES before I was even in school. The first game I remember playing... I think it was a version of Impossible Mission in '95? Which is weird because I thought it was a PC, though it could've been an Apple IIgs.

I had nightmares about that heat-seeking boulder. *shiver*
Simlife, or something. Been a Will Wright fan ever since.
Will Wright for life!

oh gosh, seconding that i can't really remember that far back, i feel like i've grown up on video games ! ONE of my first ones was probably everquest though. that expansion(?) that was released for the ps2, not the pc version. i ran around there having no idea what i was doing. i was like. four, probably. i've heard from my dad that i apparently played as a healer character, would join groups to heal, and then just get bored and run off and let them all die. #rip

Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, Pokemon Yellow, and Hamtaro, not sure which was first, all on my old, red, flip top game boy advance.

It was a game my sister played to revise for her maths in year 7 or 8. Got on it while she was AFK. Five your old me found it scary. And I still do. It is on BBC Bitesize.

It was about a hacker trying to retrieve a fuel device for a robot in a holographic simulation. You needed to do a calculation (e.g 457+149 or 679-601 for each step you take to "hack" the simulation.

But you are being chased by a TERRIFYING and I mean TERRIFYING ROBOT. Think about Slenderman but bigger. I had nightmares.

I said "had."

Original SEGA. I think it was a Sonic game, but I can't remember what it was lmao
Then I played a lot of Pokemon when the Gameboys game out.

I use to watch my brother play video games on his play station when I was around five, but I never really played games myself until about 10? I got a DS for christmas and the first game I played was drawn to life the second chapter and it ripped my tiny child heart out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back