Video Games Your first video game?

It was either Pokemon Crystal or Super Mario Land. I honestly can't remember which, but I definitely know it was between one of those two on my Game Boy Color, which I still have to this day.

Mega Man 5 when my family bought a Wii. Ever since that day, Mega Man has gone down as my favorite franchise to date.

Pinball Illusions on my MS-DOS office machine. I have no idea if that computer is still intact.

Like a lot of folks in this thread, my first ever game was Super Mario Bros. for the SNES. I used to play it together with my sister all the time, along with Yoshi's Island, until one of my uncles started letting me borrow his collection of RPGs. From there, I'd fallen in love with my very first RPG- Chrono Trigger. I could go on and on about how amazing this game is, to be honest. Secret of Evermore is a close second on my top ten list after it, and I delved into a lot of other genres, but eventually I went back and played Final Fantasy on the NES- and from there, I was gripped by the fantastic worlds and characters.

Aside from my time playing D&D, I'd say my obsession with video games is what got me interested in role-playing at all, so I owe them a debt of gratitude for opening my mind up to the possibilities of writing, etc.

Mine was a typing game. For some reason, I'm great at spelling now. Idk why.

Halo; it has remained a favorite to this day. I don't care about what people tell me or think, however, I do think they should've stopped at 3.

I think it was probably one of the pokemon games that was on the game boy my nana still owns them and they're a great throw back but the first one I remember properly playing was Spyro with my sister when I was like 5/6

I believe I played Pokemon Yellow for Gameboy Color on a Gameboy that had no working sound. Then one day, I was jumping on my bed and the Gameboy fell off and the music suddenly started playing! Haha it was quite the surprise!

I'm not sure what my first video game was, honestly. I played atari games, nintendo games, old arcade games like packman... There were so many around me at many of my earliest memories.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back