Video Games Your first video game?

If Snake on an old Nokia phone counts, it would be that. If not, probably Pokemon Red on Game Boy.

My first game was Pokemon Red on the Game Boy for sure, though I honestly don't remember much about it, since I was so young when I played it. The game that sticks out the most in my mind as my 'first game' would honestly actually be Halo: CE with my dad after I'd gotten a little older. A lot of good memories there.

Can't remember which version, but it was an old Sonic [2D] game.
But the first game I play regularly was Caesar IV

My first game was on some sort of old game console, it was called Snow Bros. My grandpa bought the game and the console from somewhere and my brother and I were elated, we spent hours cooped behind the old and worn CRT TV, beating the bosses over and over again. At some point, everything started to fall apart, one console was barely kept together with tape and the games you had to stick into the game console was missing the casing (if I worded that right), sometimes, they wouldn't even start. Thinking back about it, we really should've been more careful. I remember that he was always player one, because player one was blue and he always wanted to be in control. We also had a game about Chip 'n Dale on that console. This question brought back so many memories that had faded to the back of my mind, thanks for that!

It was either a Macintosh apple game about the Muppets on a 1.44mb or 8" floppy disc.... or Oregon Trail on the same computing system.

1970_Floppy_Disk.gif

I can't remember exactly what my first game I played was, but games I remember playing as a small child are Mario Kart Super Circuit (GBA). Sonic R, Sonic CD, and Sonic the Fighters on Sonic Gems Collection (PS2). Simpsons Hit and Run (PS2). Sonic Advance (GBA). and the best of all games:

HELLO KITTY ROLLER RESCUE (PS2). It's actually a good game. It't about hello kitty but hello kitty land was invaded by blocks and she has to kill them all with roller skates. And it has creepy death music.

I still own Sonic Gems Collection, Simpsons Hit and Run, and Hello Kitty Roller Rescue. But I never actuall owned a gameboy (it was either my sister's or my uncle's) so idk where the games are for that.

Hard to remember the VERY first, but the first I regularly played and eventually completed was Super Mario 64

Honestly this says more for how young I am and how terrible my parents were, BLACK for PS2

Man I really remember absolutely loving that game ... it might just be nostalgia goggles, but I just remember it being quite fun to play.

For me my very first game was Duck Hunt for the NES or pokemon bluefor the gameboy ... not exactly sure anymore. This eventually led to me bugging my dad enough that I did eventually get my very first game console in the Nintendo 64, which I still have here!

Super Mario Bro, Duck Hunt, 1942, & Hogan's Alley were my first. My dad bought them as a bundle for my Nintendo at a yard sale.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back