Video Games Your first video game?

Mine was my big brother's copy of Mortal Kombat when I was three years old. I don't remember which console it was, but I was impressive for a toddler. I remember my favorite combo was throwing Kitana's fans and spamming that.

No wonder my brother hates me now. Lol

Oh stars. I remember Nintendo 64 and Legend of Zelda, Ocarina of Time. How I miss you Sheik~

Halo 3 was the first game I ever played while Resident Evil 4 was the first game I ever saw and watched my dad play the whole thing so Resident Evil 4 almost feels like my first game XD

Mine was Pokemon Platinum, it's what got me started on playing pokemon ever since. I wonder where i put it.

my first game was pokemon yellow i think? maybe one of the others. i was only a few years old when my brother let me start playing so i can't remember.

I'd assume Plug-n-plays count, so let me look through the stuff...

A Star Wars Episode IV based Plug-n-play that looked like Darry Vader's head that included lightsaber dueling and a few more things, all pretty fun games. I feel this makes me sound old XD

My parents kept a Playstation at our house for when my older sister visited. One of the games was Grand Theft Auto: Vice City. God I loved that game. I was only like six so I never did the missions, just drove around. But I could only play it with the volume down because it was a tad inappropriate for my mom. On the plus side, I got introduced to some great music when I turned up the radio on those cars.

The first Lego starwars, my uncle had a Xbox and whenever he came over to visit or hang out he would plug it in and play. This led to my dad buying one and the rest is history from there

(My family was never into video games at first so I never got to play slot of classics when you could still buy them at normal prices)

my first vidoe game, that I have played are pokemon gold for gameboy colour, spyro the dragon for ps1 and chaos legion for ps2

My grandad let me play Halo Combat Evolved when I was four (He got so much crap from me parents)
So, yeah, Halo was my first game

Those cool math games type of games from the early days of the internet. The real consol game had to be super mario 64, it kicked my little ass but I loved it.

Oh, boy Spyro brings back so many memories, loved that game. My first one was Tekken 3, my older brother and I had so many slugfests in that game...

Oh, boy Spyro brings back so many memories, loved that game. My first one was Tekken 3, my older brother and I had so many slugfests in that game...
I remember Tekken, but I haven't played it myself. ^^; one of the other ones I can think of is Tomba 1 and 2. Loved those games, but so expensive now o.o

That one circus game on the classic Atari, haha... and also Zelda: ocarina of time

Honestly this says more for how young I am and how terrible my parents were, BLACK for PS2

31 in 1 for the NES.

There were tons of BS games that no one really liked, but there were 3 on there than I couldn't get enough of. Excite Bike, and Battle City were a lot of fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back