Anime & Manga Your first EVER anime! ^^

Pokemon was my first as a little kid. My first after I consciously got into Anime was FMA: Brotherhood

If you mean anime in general, I think it was Pokemon. Could have been Digimon, but I think it was Pokemon.
As for the first anime I saw when I actually knew what anime was, that was Tokyo Mew Mew. I remember seeing a clip online and thinking it looked fun. I ended up binging the entire series in 2 days. Naruto followed after that, and I’ve stuck in dweeb hell ever since. The 2000’s had some pretty good anime!

Bleach was my first one. I got hooked.

I think I've seen almost 200 series since then or around that. I have more on my list and watch a whole bunch every season,

I legit asked my fiance when we first started dating if it bothered her, since it's not her thing but she has no issues with it. (phew) haha

DragonBall. Strangely, I'm not that into the series despite watching it several times, because that was on TV and nothing else was available back in those days. I've also read the manga just to read it but it didn't captivate me like other series did.

It'd have to be somewhere between Pokemon, Yu-gi-oh, and Digimon. I can't remember which I started first, but damn did it captivate my young attention span. After I started one, the others followed suit.

It'd have to be somewhere between Pokemon, Yu-gi-oh, and Digimon. I can't remember which I started first, but damn did it captivate my young attention span. After I started one, the others followed suit.
I didn’t even see your post until after I wrote mine hahaha safe to say we are 90s babies tho lol

My first three exposures to anime were in this order:

Sailor Moon ( before school, UPN, when I was about five)

Vampire Hunter D ( middle of the night, SYFY, when I was eight or so)

Revolutionary Girl Utena (borrowed VHS from a friend, age twelve)

And that list explains alllll kinds of things about me as a person.

I’m trying to remember what exactly my first anime was. Obviously not counting the episodes of Pokémon I would watch whenever it was on CN. I think it was Fruit’s Basket, which is one of the reasons I’m extra hyped for the remake.

What was the first anime you ever watched? And what did you think of it?

Mine was Naruto. :D

I didn't know about anime at the time, but I really liked Sasuke (my first anime crush lol), and I also liked Sakura. *face-palm*

I was sooo scared when Jiraiya came in, because I thought my mom was going to think I was watching something bad. xD
Pokemon indigo and advance origenal yugiyoh digimon

My older cousin introduced me to anime and I have loved it ever since (Thanks cuz!)

The first one I ever watched was My Neighbour Totoro :)

Just happened on it browsing through the teeve, or so's how I remember. Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood. I'm thinking of revisiting it too, at that.

This is a hard question. I remember being super little the first time I watched dragonball so I'll say that. But Pokemon, digimon, and yu-gi-oh are also up there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back