Anime & Manga Your first EVER anime! ^^

Technically it would be sailor moon. But I count my first REAL one as Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagan.

Code Geass. I can't remember ever watching another anime like it after so I'm amazed it even got me into Anime, but...I loved it at the time. The 2nd was FMA. That will still always be my favorite. FMA: Brotherhood. <3

It was such a long time ago, and I remember when late on school nights and I was tucked in bed, we used to leave it on adult swim, and they'd end up playing that show Inuyasha...and I just loved it ever since.

I'm pretty sure my first anime was Sailor Moon. I remember being obsessed with it and getting into a screaming match with my friend when I was like five years old or something over who was the more dedicated fan.

Am I supposed to remember that...
Asides from Sailor Moon and Pokemon/Beyblade that always went during morning shows.. it probably was like Naruto or Gravitation.

Mine was (surprise, it's related to my profile picture) One Piece. Watched it when I was really young. (Saw the 4kids version first.) Then I later found the REAL not 4kids garbage and I've watched it and kept up with it ever since.

It was either Fairy Tail, Naruto, or Sword Art Online. I can;t remember exactly, but i have suspicions it was Naruto.

I think my first anime was either Dirty Pair Flash or Dominion: Tank Police. I only remember bits and pieces of both, though. First anime I can actually fully remember is Outlaw Star.

lol Does Pokemon count? I’ve loved the show ever since I was little but if not that then the first anime I got into was Ouran

Pokémon, waaaaay back when it very first aired. LOL

Pretty sure I'd seen some Speed Racer and Samurai Pizza Cats before that, though? (Around 1994 maybe?)

Putting some animes to the side that I think every kid watched first like pokemon or digimon, I think mine was Inuyasha.

Veeeery first anime was Pokemon

But if that doesn't count... Sword Art Online back when it first came out

I remembered getting into Code Geass and finishing the whole anime back when I was a kid.

I think the first anime series I ever watched was bleach? (Might have been naruto, I don’t remember. Since I got into both of them around the same time.)

Back then, all I could think was, “Woah! Cool! Dude meets girl with superpowers to slay monsters!”

Mine was technically Kino's Journey (a super obscure show with only one season, as far as I remember. The only thing I remember from the show is that there was a talking motorcycle), as it's the first show I ever finished. But I like to say Soul Eater, as that was the first anime I had ever laid my eyes on. Take your pick! (btw I finished Soul Eater once I got older; I was like, 5 when I first saw an episode of it)

I remember that the first anime i saw was Tokyo Ghoul and finished the first season in like 2 days. The soundtracks, storyline and the characters were all just too good. I instantly fell in love with Rize and Kaneki. For some odd reasons i have never actually liked Touka. Overall, tokyo ghoul was enoughto get me hooked to the whole anime world

Users who are viewing this thread

Back