Anime & Manga Your first EVER anime! ^^

My first anime was either Pokemon, or Dragon ball Z.

I remember watching pokemon when I was younger when it was on cartoon network, and watching DBZ back when it was on nick toons.

Hm, I remember being a kid and watching some random anime I found on TV because I thought it was a cartoon. There was darkness, there was fighting, there was blood, and maybe some white wolves. It's really annoying that the details I remember aren't enough to track it down...

As for the first anime I actually remember the name of - Shaman King. Still awesome.

Hi! I just so happen to probably know which one that is! If it was a show it's probably Wolf's Rain if it was a movie it was probably Princess Mononoke. Both have all you're describing lol.

So my parents didn't believe in censorship. My first anime were the movies Vampire Hunter D, Lensmen, and Akira. None of which a kid of 8 or 9 (if I was even that) should be watching lol. But I turned out ok for the most part.

The first anime I've ever seen was Dragon Ball Z Kai back when it aired on Nicktoons. First anime series I've finished would have to be Fullmetal Alchemist.

Not sure if this counts but I watched Pokemon a lot when I was a kid, I collected the cards, traded. them and everything.
But more recently I've watched Fairytale (Don't at me), Death Note, The Devils a Part-timer, Blue Exorcist and my friends trying to get me into Jojo.

Either Dragon Ball Z or Pokemon. I'm not sure which, because this was way back in elementary school, when English dubs not only butchered the series, but also raised them as zombies to kill them again.

It was ether Naruto or inuyasha, but more likley than not, it was probably Naruto. As, Naruto came firs tin the lineup on Toonami.

I think the first-ever anime I watch was Sailor moon. My sisters and I had a lot of fun running around and pretending to be the characters. :)

Ok my first anime was way back in the day: Unico. Which a lot of ppl dont know what it is, just series wise, I started out with DBZ and Sailor Moon.

: I also Naruto! My first crush is Sumaru from Hoshigakure (filler episode before Shippuuden) XD I didn't ever like Sasuke at all, but Kakashi-sensei seems attracted from the beginning. But above all, I automatically choose Naruto as my first favourite chara and Temari because she has neesan-vibes ww

Yu-Gi-Oh! Though the first anime I watched in Japanese was Naruto, and the first one I followed in that same language was One Piece. Great discoveries all around!

Last edited:
Inuyasha or big O. Second is the either. Third full metal alchemist. Then ghost in the shell. Blood +. The earliest "first anime".

First film was spirited away. Absolutely brilliant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back