Anime & Manga Your first EVER anime! ^^

Cory in The House, it was really good and I liked the music, characters, now the characters were the best thing there ever was. It held both a combination of funny and seriousness, touching topics like deception and whatever the fuck they decided to do. So yes, Cory in The House is the bestest anime.

So if we're talking about shows, I THINK it was Tokyo Mew Mew (shut the fuck up before you even say anything I was 12 fuck off) but it might have been Shugo Chara (see previous note). I watched both. If we're talking about first anime ever watched, I think it was the most adorable love story of all time, Laputa: Castle In The Sky. BEAUTIFUL

My first anime show was either Tokyo Mew Mew or Inuyasha. lol I remember getting so annoyed by having to watch the tranformations iin TMM every single time. After the 10th time I was like okay, I get it. Can't there just be a flash of light and be done with it lol.

Pokemon when i was like 4 years old followed by naruto (~7) then Digimon (~10). xD I actually think that I started watching pokemon religiously after naruto though.

I know that I've seen a few episodes of doraemon too early on.

oh yeah I also remember watching shugo Chara in grade 6 because a friend recommended it, but found it annoying and boring which is strange because i was obssessed with shoujo and romance at that time. o-o

It was Angel Beats. I was convinced into watching it by my friend, and I got really into it. I haven't seen too many animes all the way through, honestly, since it's really hard for me to commit to a show, then stop rewatching it long enough to go onto the next anime,

Durarara was my first ever, i saw an episode when i was littler not even knowing what it was, Soul Eater was my first full watched one and that introduced me to anime, at that time i also learned it is better to watch it in Japanese.

Lucky Star - I saw the first episode while I was over at one of my friend's houses. I remember thinking it was strange that they were just talking about food for half the episode, but I still found myself intrigued by just how plotless it was. And now slice-of-life anime tend to be my favorites.

Dragon Ball Z was my first, but that was back in the day when I only kinda paid attention. The first one that I actually really got into was Fullmetal Alchemist. Not Brotherhood.

Pokemon - if that's counted. Was fun at the time - not so much now.
Then Dragon Ball Z - that too was on Cartoon Network when I was little. I wasn't too taken, admittedly.
Then Naruto. Had heaps of fun with Naruto. Still a kind of goofy, guilty pleasure.

... really, the first that I actually watched Online was Claymore. It was interesting, but ... not too satisfying, I think.

while i started with inuyasha, the first anime i ever FULLY COMPLETED was lucky star :V
i couldnt finish inuyasha bc when i got far enough ahead there was a great decline in websites that offered episodes lmao,,, weeps that was back when i was like nine i was a teensy tiny tot

Pokemon and Dragonball Z, on Cartoon Network.

Inuyasha on Toonami.

Hellsing over the Internet.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure on Crunchyroll.

I consider Inuyasha to be my first ever proper anime, it was the gateway into the world of anime that basked my soul and transformed me into a raging geek. Pokémon, Digimon and Tokyo Mew Mew were also anime’s I have watched as a youngling, which probably cemented my adoration and like for anime.

Excluding things like Dragonball Z or Pokemon, I would say my first anime was either Neon Genesis Evangelion or Great Teacher Onizuka. I honestly don't remember which since it was so long ago.

Okay, so my first EVER anime was Sailor Moon. What I thought of it? Hm... not sure honestly since I was 5 when I started watching it. I remember loving it, so guess that's that.

Cory in The House, it was really good and I liked the music, characters, now the characters were the best thing there ever was. It held both a combination of funny and seriousness, touching topics like deception and whatever the fuck they decided to do. So yes, Cory in The House is the bestest anime.
Nah dude, it's nothing compared to Fresh Prince of Bel Air

Users who are viewing this thread

Back