Anime & Manga Your first EVER anime! ^^

Rurouni Kenshin was my first anime, way back in the day. I didn't even know what anime was back then, just that it was something animated on late at night where most programming wasn't, and that Kenshin was an absolute babe. Haha.

death note. I was like 8. Dont know why I was watching it at such a young age but it's whatever. ILL TAKE A POTATO CHIP...(please let someone get this reference)

My very first anime was Inazuma Eleven, and it's very difficult for me to find people who've seen it, haha. I found it while roaming the Nintendo eShop for RPGs; they put the first three episodes of the anime on the eShop to promote the game. I was immediately hooked. Something about watching guys play soccer with supernatural powers (essentially) made me a complete anime nerd.

i think a lot of people can relate to this one but my first anime was Pokemon, and it was the reason i got hooked on watching other anime shows later on. you could say it paved the way for my beloved anime phase hahaha

and BlueCelebi BlueCelebi i used to watch inazuma eleven too! surprisingly enough they played it on the Disney XD channel in my country, and it was so addicting to watch even if i wasn't all that big of a football fan. also the opening theme is an unforgettable bop :'D

First anime that I ever watched was Outlaw Star. Found it one some totally random channel that I found when randomly flicking through.

So was good!

If Pokemon counts, that was my first. But I used to read manga long before watching anime so my case is a bit odd. I remember when Tokyo-Pop was a big thing and I still have most of my old books.

Naruto was my first "serious" anime. I used to stay up late to watch toonami. Naruto was my favorite and I flat out told my mom I was going to be him when I grew up. I was very young, mind you. She kept telling me Naruto wasn't real and I remember crying and praying to god that it would become real. Obviously my prayers were not answered, thank god. I'm an adult now and can laugh about the whole thing. Besides, I don't know how I would feel if my "best friend" was someone like Sasuke.

I think my first serious anime was Puella Magi Madoka Magica. Which, if you've seen the anime, is a really horrifying choice for a first anime. I'm pretty sure I was ten when I started watching it.

We also recently got the new side story "Magia Record" but imo it's not that great.

Sailor Moon... woke up at 4am to watch it on public tv. Or it was Digimon not sure which I ended up watching first but I think more Sailor Moon because it's older and I remember when Digimon started.

Samurai Pizza Cats and Sailor Moon...they were both on early in the morning before I went to school. I remember really enjoying Sailor Moon but it was too close to school time so I couldn't always watch it, and it didn't last long. I was so very happy when it was picked up by CN for Toonami years later.

My first anime ever was Naruto (classic, I know), but at the same time it wasn't. It's more of like I saw some episodes of it but not enough to really know the plot (I remember I watched it like perhaps in a middle of the first season?).

The first anime I've watched properly was Spirited Away. Good story, though I still feel itchy whenever I see those tiny liquid-like creatures.

The first anime I ever really sat down and watched was Inuyasha. I loved that show as a kid, and I would sneak and watch it on Toonami late at night when my parents were asleep.

i believe my first anime was elfen lied? it was really good but if i go back and watch it now i gag at all the blood. i was like ten when i watched it so i don't know how i could've watched it then and not now!

Technically Pokemon was my first anime, but I know the first anime I went out of my way to watch was Inuyasha. Still love both shows though! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back