What's new

Anime & Manga Your first EVER anime! ^^

kaligurlz

レインメーカ
When I was about nine I saw Neon Genesis Evangelion on one of our local TV stations with subtitles. I was sick at the time and was going through delirium due to a pretty high temperature. That was the weirdest half an hour of my life.

Asperastra

Per aspera ad astra
If you count movies, Spirited Away!
It was dubbed, but I'd watch it over and over and over again.

If we're talking tv series, then that'd be Inuyasha. It'd play on Cartoon Network's channel, and I watched it religiously. Kagome all the way, Kikyo sucks >:T
Never finished the series, or if I did I don't remember the ending. It's on my list to rewatch. (:

Avi-Sina

One World in Spirit
a terrible egyptian dbz dub
had and still have no idea what was going on, all I remember is a green man and a submerged guy

Tskrian

The Changling who currently is awake
Technically it would be sailor moon. But I count my first REAL one as Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagan.

My first anime was Sword Art Online, and it was somewhat shy of two years back that I watched it. I extremely loved it 19 days and still kind of do. Obviously, I've seen much better anime and truly, everything past the main portion of season one just... sucked.

Lov32write

Avid Writer and Gamer
Code Geass. I can't remember ever watching another anime like it after so I'm amazed it even got me into Anime, but...I loved it at the time. The 2nd was FMA. That will still always be my favorite. FMA: Brotherhood. <3

DevilishUnicorn

I’m not weird...okay maybe a lil bit
It was such a long time ago, and I remember when late on school nights and I was tucked in bed, we used to leave it on adult swim, and they'd end up playing that show Inuyasha...and I just loved it ever since.

Slinkyvboredom

I'm pretty sure my first anime was Sailor Moon. I remember being obsessed with it and getting into a screaming match with my friend when I was like five years old or something over who was the more dedicated fan.

incomprehensible

DramaQueen
Am I supposed to remember that...
Asides from Sailor Moon and Pokemon/Beyblade that always went during morning shows.. it probably was like Naruto or Gravitation.

Jacosmoot

It's been a while.
Mine was (surprise, it's related to my profile picture) One Piece. Watched it when I was really young. (Saw the 4kids version first.) Then I later found the REAL not 4kids garbage and I've watched it and kept up with it ever since.

Cicada3301

Anonymous.
It was either Fairy Tail, Naruto, or Sword Art Online. I can;t remember exactly, but i have suspicions it was Naruto.

Infab

The Demon Fanatic
I think my first anime was either Dirty Pair Flash or Dominion: Tank Police. I only remember bits and pieces of both, though. First anime I can actually fully remember is Outlaw Star.

comic store

lol Does Pokemon count? I’ve loved the show ever since I was little but if not that then the first anime I got into was Ouran

Navarro

Some lady on the internet having a good time
Pokémon, waaaaay back when it very first aired. LOL

Pretty sure I'd seen some Speed Racer and Samurai Pizza Cats before that, though? (Around 1994 maybe?)

Nekochan

Putting some animes to the side that I think every kid watched first like pokemon or digimon, I think mine was Inuyasha.

Iowa

406mm of Democracy!
Veeeery first anime was Pokemon

But if that doesn't count... Sword Art Online back when it first came out

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)