What's new

Anime & Manga Your first EVER anime! ^^

kaligurlz

レインメーカ
When I was about nine I saw Neon Genesis Evangelion on one of our local TV stations with subtitles. I was sick at the time and was going through delirium due to a pretty high temperature. That was the weirdest half an hour of my life.

Asperastra

Per aspera ad astra
If you count movies, Spirited Away!
It was dubbed, but I'd watch it over and over and over again.

If we're talking tv series, then that'd be Inuyasha. It'd play on Cartoon Network's channel, and I watched it religiously. Kagome all the way, Kikyo sucks >:T
Never finished the series, or if I did I don't remember the ending. It's on my list to rewatch. (:

My first anime was Sword Art Online, and it was somewhat shy of two years back that I watched it. I extremely loved it 19 days and still kind of do. Obviously, I've seen much better anime and truly, everything past the main portion of season one just... sucked.

Lov32write

Avid Writer and Gamer
Code Geass. I can't remember ever watching another anime like it after so I'm amazed it even got me into Anime, but...I loved it at the time. The 2nd was FMA. That will still always be my favorite. FMA: Brotherhood. <3

DevilishUnicorn

?Broken Hearts had Known Love❤️
It was such a long time ago, and I remember when late on school nights and I was tucked in bed, we used to leave it on adult swim, and they'd end up playing that show Inuyasha...and I just loved it ever since.

I'm pretty sure my first anime was Sailor Moon. I remember being obsessed with it and getting into a screaming match with my friend when I was like five years old or something over who was the more dedicated fan.

Jacosmoot

It's been a while.
Mine was (surprise, it's related to my profile picture) One Piece. Watched it when I was really young. (Saw the 4kids version first.) Then I later found the REAL not 4kids garbage and I've watched it and kept up with it ever since.

Infab

The Demon Fanatic
I think my first anime was either Dirty Pair Flash or Dominion: Tank Police. I only remember bits and pieces of both, though. First anime I can actually fully remember is Outlaw Star.

Navarro

Some lady on the internet having a good time
Pokémon, waaaaay back when it very first aired. LOL

Pretty sure I'd seen some Speed Racer and Samurai Pizza Cats before that, though? (Around 1994 maybe?)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)