Anime & Manga Your first EVER anime! ^^

Dragon Ball Z. Not as into it as I used to be, but the hype is still partially there at least.

Unfortunately, my first anime was Guin Saga. In hindsight (and while I was watching it), it's not that good in my opinion. My second anime was Death Note, though, so my opinion of Anime shot back up.

I watched Sailor Moon, Dragon Ball Z, Pokemon, and Yu Yu Hakusho when I was young but I never considered them as anime. Just super cool cartoon. The first anime that I watched knowing that it was anime was Inuyasha. Stayed up sooo late to watch that on Adult Swim.

I think my first was YuYuHakusho! It was great, it set the bar pretty high for plots in my opinion for the rest of the anime I ended up watching

I remember first seeing Sailor Moon in Germany and watching it with a family that was babysitting me back in '95. I associated it with Power Rangers for girls, but fast forward a year and it was being shown with the rest of Toonami's classics. Good times, then.

Little Nemo Adventures in Slumberland was probably the first Ghibli film and anime related anything I saw, since mom got it back in early '94. Still enjoy watching it from time to time.

The first one I've ever watched is probably Pokemon. But the one I really tuned into was Cardcaptor Sakura! I really loved the Magical Girl genre for a while.. Sailor Moon, W.I.T.C.H (more comics/graphic novels), and Magical DoReMi. I miss them actually.

My first anime was Fullmetal Alchemist (the original one, not brotherhood. Watched that after realizing FMA was an anime) and it has a pretty special place in my heart. I watched it when I was really young with my older brother, so it's one of my few good memories with him. After that I watched FMA:B, then Soul Eater and Fairy Tail.

Nowadays I don't watch much anime, but My Hero Academia is always cool!~

It was Dragon Ball Z.

But the first anime I watched on Toonami was Inuyasha.

First anime I watched on Crunchyroll was Jojo's Bizarre Adventure.

Mine is Pokemon, Sailor Moon, Digimon .. I can't remember which I watched first but I was raised watching those things.

The very first anime I ever really got into was Attack on Titan. I watched many before that as a kid like, DBZ, Pokemon, Naruto, etc. This however, was the first time I knew it was an "anime". All the other things were just cool cartoons.

I'd watch a few anime on TV when I was a kid but I never saw them as anything more than another cartoon at the time. I consider my first ever anime to be one I was aware of as a 'genre', so to speak, and out of my own desire, this case being D. Gray Man. I have yet to put down the manga too! It's been a wild ride and I loved every bit of it.

I liked speed racer before I could really comprehend what it was classified as. After that it was pokemon, but I still didn't know what anime was. It took me to get through inuyasha (back when they played anime every night on adult swim) to realize what anime was. I blame my friend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back