Anime & Manga Your first EVER anime! ^^

I'd watched Pokemon and Digimon when they would be on, and the first anime I watched from beginning to (eventual) end was Dururara!!

What was the first anime you ever watched? And what did you think of it?

Mine was Naruto. :D

I didn't know about anime at the time, but I really liked Sasuke (my first anime crush lol), and I also liked Sakura. *face-palm*

I was sooo scared when Jiraiya came in, because I thought my mom was going to think I was watching something bad. xD
Seven deadly sins! Many people hate it but im forever attatched

Seven deadly sins! Many people hate it but im forever attatched

I liked the first and second seasons, though after that things started to derail. I don't know recall if it was a third season or fourth (if there even was a fourth) that had the first episode so bad I dropped it immediately. I still have the manga saved to read eventually though.

The ones i saw first is either pokemon/dragonball z/ sailor moon as those were on tv but the first one I considered my first would be Tokyo Mew Mew

At the time I thought it was amazing. Magical powers, transforming and being bonded with an animal… we’ll forget to mention my little crush on Kishu. But by now i find it a whole load of unrealistic ’too muchness’ however it did open a door to lots of still present hobbies and meeting people who i still call friends so i am grateful for it.

Pokémon though that was before I really understood what anime was. The first anime I watched knowing more about anime was Wolf’s Rain

im outing myself hard with this one but my first non-dubbed anime was maid sama... a lot of problematic tropes typical of romance of that time 😭 who let 9 year old me be unsupervised on the world wide web

I mean, probably something like Flame of Recca, I remember it being on TV and me literally just, watching it intensely while my sisters laugh at me--

also no, i'm not a grandma. I didn't watch FOR when it was out and fresh, i watched it on a channel made for kids that changed their content at 9-10 pm. i just love recca bc he's stupid and a common old anime's protagonist-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back