Music Your favorite song at this very moment

Hard Times by Paramore or The Kids Aren't Alright by Fall Out Boy. I can't decide between the two.

My favorite song at the moment is Waves, by Futuristic:

But I also like all of the songs from Straight Outta Oz, by Toddrick Hall:

Reverie by Arca, probably. I keep replaying it. I'm not gonna link it because I don't think the video is necessarily appropriate for RPN's audience, but the song is really, really good.

My favourite song as of currently is probably... You might think he loves you for your money but I know what he really loves you for it's your brand new leopard skin pillbox hat by Death Grips.

I really love that second verse for whatever reason. Though Punk Weight also by Death Grips is slowly reaching the title my favourite song.

My favourite song as of currently is probably... You might think he loves you for your money but I know what he really loves you for it's your brand new leopard skin pillbox hat by Death Grips.

I really love that second verse for whatever reason. Though Punk Weight also by Death Grips is slowly reaching the title my favourite song.

That song is absolutely fantastic live, and I was so happy they included it when I saw them a few months ago!

This is a hard question, but overall I think I'd choose "Californication" by Red Hot Chili Peppers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back