Other your favorite childhood cartoon

Hard to pick my top favorite but I gotta vent and say I really liked the original Teen Titans cartoon, not the new one that they're trying to make happen

I loved the old CN shows like the original Powerpuff Girls and Kim Possible. Other cartoons I used to love were Arthur.

Happy Tree Friends.
I was a disturbed little kid.

But I also liked Teenage Robot, H2O Just Add Water, Kim Possible and Horseland.

We never had Cartoon Network on our TV package when I was young so for me it was all about Nickelodeon, the Disney Channel, and whatever Saturday morning fare was on local stations.

I really liked Rocko's Modern Life, which is a very...interesting show to come back to with an adult perspective. I can't help but wonder what my parents thought of it. The Animaniacs was a lot of fun, I was really fond of the Pinky and the Brain bits. I liked a lot of the early-mid 90s Disney cartoons too.

By the tail end of the 90s I was a lot pickier about what cartoons I watched and missed out on a lot of stuff I probably still would have enjoyed as a result.

For me it was a combination of sorts. When I was small I wasn't allowed to watch CN at first, so I sneaked sometimes to be able and watch it. Also Disney channel was also a favorite as well as a German channel where they had some anime. I loved watching Sailor Moon and singing along the theme song!

Popeye or Tom and Jerry....I'm a sucker for the old cartoons for some reason...merp

I loved avatar.
I really wish I could have gotten into samurai jack, though, because then I would have enjoyed the reboot even more.

Good old Dragonball, Saint Seya, City hunter, etc. They showed cartoons here on a French network, TF1. On a show hosted by two men and two women called Club Dorothé. I used to watch it every day before school. It also featured the power rangers lateron, And Gondorak, Gundam series, etc. It was the only network airing Anime shows at the time around here. Next to the anime stuff it also had transformers, teenage mutant ninja turtles and superhero cartoons like spiderman, batman, etc.

Other than that daily dose of action, I really like the Moomins.

PowerPuff girls, courage the cowardly dog, Tintin, Blake and Mortimer, The Simpsons.

I have too many in head to choose wich i like the most.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back