• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Your FAVORITE anime or game. Check the 30 entry long list.

LostHero

Your Friendly Role-Player
Roleplay Type(s)
I have a huge affinity for gaming and anime. I am flexible and happy to compromise, have nearly 6 years of rp experience. I usually reply within 3-30 mins if I'm not busy working. OCs are fine. Here is a vague list. 18+ year old people ONLY PLEASE!

ANIME

Made in Abyss
Cyberpunk Edgerunner
Tanya the Saga of Evil
Adventure TIme
Pokemon
Naruto
Dragonball/Z/Super/GT/Hero
Demon Slayer
One Piece
One Punch Man
Justice League (Marvel, DC)
Primal
Gundam Wings
Inuyasha
Cowboy Bebop
Samurai Jack
Ben 10
MANY MORE I CANT REMEMBER OFF THE TOP. (Feel free to suggest any I missed!)

GAMES

Resident Evil
Any kinda DND
Sonic, (Prefer Sonic.exe)
Fallout
Skyrim
The Witcher
FNAF
Megaman/X/Legends/Battle Network
Legend of Zelda (Basically any of them)
The Evil Within
Red Faction
Castlevania
Call of Duty (Borderlands, Battle field, Castle Wolfenstien, ect)
Doom (Quake, ect)
Final Fantasy 1/2/3/7/8/9/10/12/13
Metroid
Parasite Eve
Breath of Fire
Scribblenauts

MANY MANY MORE I CANT REMEMBER RIGHT NOW (Feel free to suggest any I missed!)

We can do a original RP as well if you like. PM me with details.

Last edited:
that sounds fun. what are your OC details? Nothing too OP tho please.

I’d like to do a FNAF one with you. That is, if you could possibly play a canon character from the recent installment.

I watched most the episodes of the OG Gundams when I was little. cant remember the name, But since then I only watched Gundam wings. But I am very open and quick to learn, would be okay with Roleplaying other series

If your familiar with gundam wings wouldn't it be best for us to go from there? Im familiar with the gundam series when they wore skin tight suits in the gundam and punched each other. not sure what one that was

Users who are viewing this thread

Back