Video Games Your Favorite Animal Crossing Villager?

Mine is Tank, because the rhino is my favorite animal, and because he's got that enthusiasm to him that makes him generally likeable. He's been living in my New Leaf town since I first started the game back in 2014, and he's been a great pal ever since.

Oof, good question.

I've grown to like Apollo a lot, probably because at the time, he was my first "cranky" villager and I find their personality type pretty fun, actually. Also, Eloise for some reason, though I'm normally not the biggest fan of the "snooty" villagers. Also, one of my favorite villagers in my old Wild World town was Rhonda (until I didn't play for a while and she moved away :closedeyescryingfrown:).

I suppose I mainly just get attached to the villagers that I get when you start the game, and after that everyone who moves in whose combination of their design and personality type I like.

I never got Tank in any of my towns so far, but he seems pretty fun, too.

Oof, good question.

I've grown to like Apollo a lot, probably because at the time, he was my first "cranky" villager and I find their personality type pretty fun, actually. Also, Eloise for some reason, though I'm normally not the biggest fan of the "snooty" villagers. Also, one of my favorite villagers in my old Wild World town was Rhonda (until I didn't play for a while and she moved away :closedeyescryingfrown:).

I suppose I mainly just get attached to the villagers that I get when you start the game, and after that everyone who moves in whose combination of their design and personality type I like.

I never got Tank in any of my towns so far, but he seems pretty fun, too.
Funny, because I have Rhonda in my New Leaf town, and I've had her since the day I started the game. :D

hard to say since i grow real attached to my villagers in my town regardless of who it is, but i'd say right now it's Melba! I got really sad when she moved out forever ago 😭

Only just started playin ac with the most recent game but I love Bam, he was my starting villager and he just grew on me
All the villagers are super sweet but he's got a vibe I find comforting

For some reason Cherry is among my favorites. I love her punk-rock vibe. I also like Rosie for more sentimental reasons. Most of my favorite villagers are the cuter/aesthetically pleasing ones

Honestly... while I'd say I have a soft spot for Diana since I had her back in New Leaf...

I think my new fav is Audie since I think they named her after that Grandma who's a big fan of Animal Crossing.

My favorites are Pablo and Katchup! Those two make my island all the more sweet

I love seeing the replies to this!

It's really hard to pick a fave, cause I love all the villagers on my ACNH island - but probably Apollo. He's such a sweet yet grumpy old man, it's really endearing. I also really love Celia because she's so sweet, so I guess I...have a thing for eagles?

Goldie. I've had her in my villages since City Folk and she's always been so friendly to my player character. I also just really love dogs too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back