TV & Film your fav childhood cartoon

Arthur! And Post Cards from Buster, the spin-off. I really love PBS shows like Word Girl and Curious George too. But I would get the songs from Arthur stuck in my head.

“Having fun isn’t hard, when you’ve got a library card!”

Sonic the Hedgehog (SatAM) most likely wins by sheer childhood joy.

Hello Kitty's Paradise i loved that show so much pretty underrated

The Simpsons
The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy
Edd Ed N’ Eddy

Last edited:
spongebob, grim adventures of billy and mandy, making fiends, and foster's home to name a few!

Chowder, Animaniacs, The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack, Courage the Cowardly Dog, and Ren & Stimpy. If it has a silly creature in it then I probably watched it.

Also, does anyone remember Camp Lazlo?

Chowder, Animaniacs, The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack, Courage the Cowardly Dog, and Ren & Stimpy. If it has a silly creature in it then I probably watched it.

Also, does anyone remember Camp Lazlo?
i remember camp lazlo!! all of those except animaniacs actually might be higher on my list than what i replied with, i just couldnt think of them!

I was a late 2000s kid, I used to love any show with music because I loved to sing. Some of my favorites growing up were The Doodlebops, Fresh Beat Band, Jack's Big Music Show, and also pretty much all of the Disney Jr. shows that came out around that time. Also My Little Pony and Arthur were shows I watched a lot.

Tom and Jerry, Pokémon, and Sailor Moon are all of the animated stuff I watched as a child! I loved all of them.

Total Drama Island, definitely, remember sitting there for HOURS just waiting for it to start and being overly invested. Then I never really bothered with the seasons after

SpongeBob!
When I was little, I was obsessed with Dora and Blue's Clues.
(Actually, I think I was watching Dora up until I was 9 or 10?)

Star Wars Clone Wars Seasons, Gundam Seed and Seed Destiny, Gundam 00, Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn, other Animes I grow up with. And many other movies too, and well I grew up watch MASH, my parents favorite TV show and so we got to watch more mature TV theme TV shows.

TMNT (original), Super Mario Brothers Super Show, Sonic, Thunder Cats, Transformers, GI Joe, I had a lot. I don't consider anime to be cartoons, but there are a couple from when I was young I could throw in as well, say the hilariously badly dubbed Speed Racer where they just made shit up on the fly and likely killed a person or two for realistic screams. Things like DBZ I was a teen for.

For me, definitely the OG seasons of Ninjago and of course, Invader Zim.

I was super into YuGiOh and Beyblade when I was younger. Mainly the art style caught my attention, since I was too young to actually understand what they where saying--

Still good though. :3c

I had a whole lot of shows I watched when I was younger, but I don't remember all of them. I've never been the kind to be able to pick just one show, I have to have a small list HAHA.

I was born in '07, so I was mostly raised on Qubo and PBS Kids with some Disney in the mix as well. I faintly remember Maisy (which I believe was on Qubo?), with the white mouse I think? That show definitely raised me LMAOO. I also watched some other Qubo shows like, ToddWorld, Rupert, Rescue Heroes, there's definitely others I remember but those are the ones I remember the most.

As for PBS Kids, my memory is a tad hazy. I do remember Arthur and Martha Speaks, though.

Disney was the usual old movies; my grandma had tons of VHS tapes and I absolutely loved 100 Dalmatians the most.

There's other channels I watched from, like Nickelodeon and Cartoon Network, but I don't want this to be too long, haha. I do want to give a shoutout to both Rugrats and Blue's Clues, which I also had on some orange VHS tapes that I'm pretty sure I still own to this day.

I loved totally spies when I was young, and while its been a bit ruined for me since, they'll never take away the high of running around elementary school pretending with all the other totally spy girlies that we were secret agents

I know I loved Last Airbender. I remember other ones like Digimon, Cat Dog, Courage the Cowardly dog, and many others were good too.

So many.

I grew up in the 90s’ and 2000s’. But some of my favourites are Reboot, X-Men, Pokémon, Digimon, DBZ, Animaniacs.

Sailor moon, Inuyasha, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (the 2015 series), Avatar: The Last Air bender, and SpongeBob (who isn't?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back