TV & Film your fav childhood cartoon

As a child I was a casual watcher, and did not find a favorite.

But when I grew up I began watching cartoons from beginning to end. And My all time favorite would have to be a somewhat newer one called Steven universe.
Steven Universe first aired in 2013, it's not new.

Winx club (no one mention the live action please 🥲), avatar tla, teen titans, w.I.t.c.h., sailor moon and naruto (not technically a cartoon but it has my heart). ahhh sweet nostalgia

Growing up I watched Sonic X, Tutenstein, CyberChase, True or Scare, and many more!

Sailor Moon, Starship Troopers Roughnecks, Cardcaptors, Digimon, Gundam Wing

Had to delete a few when I realized I was listing live action shows! But damn it I wanted to include Dinosaurs! XD

Sailor Moon, Starship Troopers Roughnecks, Cardcaptors, Digimon, Gundam Wing

Had to delete a few when I realized I was listing live action shows! But damn it I wanted to include Dinosaurs! XD
Is dinosaurs that one movie with the lemur monkey thingies

Is dinosaurs that one movie with the lemur monkey thingies

No it's a TV show from the late 80s early 90s about a stone-age working-class family of anthropomorphic dinosaurs (that were actors in animatronics suits.)

Ohhh okay thank you.. that looks scary

Yeah gen z had video game animatronics nightmares . . . 90s kids got the real thing! XD

How the phobia was BORN! XD (though honestly probably not I bet that goes to Dark Crystal that movie scared the shit out of me as a kid fucking creep ass puppets . . . I love it now!)

Last edited:
Oh man there's so many. If I had to choose just one... I'd say Danny Phantom.

I used to love watching Scooby-Doo! It was one of my favorite childhood shows, I even bought many of the PS2 games. My favorite one was scooby-doo night of 100 frights.

I loved Rugrats, Hey Arnold, Rocket Power, and, of course, Pokémon! (Still do, actually!)

I've never seen this airing, but I've watched it streaming - I loved The Weekenders and Disney's Recess. Right now, my favourite cartoon is probably Spongebob.

So I guess when I was growing up (up until I started just watching spongebob) I loved Thomas the Tank Engine and used to watch all the movies and everything.
All of the older stuff. I loved it.

I loved Voltron Defender of the Universe, He-Man Master's of the Universe, Thundercats, Transformers. Those were the BIG ones to me. I watched other cartoons, but not with the devotion I had for those. :)

When I was a kid, I liked this one cartoon called The Pirates of Dark Water. It wasn't very long-lived though. Also, Cadillacs and Dinosaurs. That one was adapted from a comic, and I think it even went as far as becoming an arcade game. Slimer and the Real Ghostbusters was pretty dope, too. And let's not forget Beetlejuice. Everyone knows the Beetlegeuse movie, but there was a Beetlejuice cartoon that followed some years later. I'm sure I can wrack my brain for more, but these readily come to mind as some of the favorites I would look forward to every Saturday morning.

Overall, my favourite has to be Avatar: The Last Air Bender. It’s a series I can never really get tired of watching. But if I want to get hit with nostalgia, The Fairly OddParents. I used to watch this everyday after school.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back