TV & Film your fav childhood cartoon

I only watched cartoons for a short time, right until the point when I found that animal planet and national geographic exist xD

My favorite cartoons though were SpongeBob, Phineas and Ferb, Tom and Jerry, Pokemon, and I remember one with talking animals but can't quite get the name right...

Chowder, The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy, Dexter's Lab, Adventure Time, Powerpuff Girls, Regular Show, Ed, Edd, n' Eddy, Courage the Cowardly Dog, and probably more. I was a big Cartoon Network kid, to say the least. X3

Y E S
I used to watch them at my grandparents house! What about jake and the neverland pirates?
No, I don't think so.

Also, question to everybody. There's a weird show I don't know the name of. A kid and probably a monkey going into their imagination, doing things like building skyscrapers, going into the desert, going into Venice to make spaghetti, learning how to be ninjas and other things, with a girl always in the other world, and the monkey usually messes things up, causing a big complication that the girl always fixes. Any idea what that's called?

No, I don't think so.

Also, question to everybody. There's a weird show I don't know the name of. A kid and probably a monkey going into their imagination, doing things like building skyscrapers, going into the desert, going into Venice to make spaghetti, learning how to be ninjas and other things, with a girl always in the other world, and the monkey usually messes things up, causing a big complication that the girl always fixes. Any idea what that's called?
Is the kid asian

All I can think of is curious George
It definitely wasn't Curious George. Now that I think about it, the kid wasn't Asian. Plus, I'm pretty sure the only Curious George things that got on Netflix were the movies. The show stayed on PBSKids.

I remember a very specific episode. The kid and the monkey were playing in sprinklers, when suddenly the sprinklers stopped spraying water, so they went into the other world (for some reason) and there was a fountain that wasn't fountaining, so the three went to where the water came from, and there was a waterwheel that had a rock blocking its buckets. They got rid of the rock, and the water started running again, so the kid and the monkey go back to the real world where the problem was actually a knot in the rope, so they undid the knot, then go back to playing, and fin. I hope that helps.

Nope. That's why I keep referring to them as 'the kid' 'the monkey' and 'the girl'. All other characters were single episode characters, besides the kid's mom, but she never had her name mentioned, or her face shown.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back