• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Your choice with these fandoms(updated)

SMT-Nocturne

One more god rejected
I really want to RP. I'm not going to be picky and I'm going to list fandoms that everyone knows and likes.

-Dangan Ronpa
-Pokemon
-Hazbin Hotel
-Digimon
-Devilman crybaby
-Cookie Run
-The promised neverland(I have not read the manga, please don't spoil me)

I can play an OC or cannon. Whatever you guys want. You can pick the plot and characters.

Last edited:
Hiya! I’m up for:
Pokemon: (Maybe we can do it like we have a few characters going through their own Pokemon journey and traveling together!)
Danganronpa (I’m fine with either having it just be OCs (Maybe an OC killing game) or OCs mixed with canons)
Hazbin Hotel (Eh I’m up for whatever though I recently created an OC who I’ve been dying to use lol)

Hiya! I’m up for:
Pokemon: (Maybe we can do it like we have a few characters going through their own Pokemon journey and traveling together!)
Danganronpa (I’m fine with either having it just be OCs (Maybe an OC killing game) or OCs mixed with canons)
Hazbin Hotel (Eh I’m up for whatever though I recently created an OC who I’ve been dying to use lol)

The pokemon ideas seems pretty good! I can work with that!

With Danganronpa I recommend using OC or just me using OC. I can't play every DR character perfectly. Unless Kokichi or Fuyuhiko is your favorite. It's best for me to play a OC character.

There's a few cannon characters I can try playing. The only one I have experience for is Razzle and Dazzle. So go ahead of you wanna play an OC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back