Delete me

Comicwolf

Searching for writing partners
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello ladies and gentlemen...
I have come here to discuss roleplay desires, hmm what does that mean?

that roleplay pairing that makes your heart sore or mind wander to a different place even keep you at the edge of your seat...

Based on your experiences what characters do you have a hard time finding for your craving?

I'd like to do an android x human RP but no one ever wants to play the human. XD (uhhh I almost did a Hank and Connor roleplay but the person ghosted.)

I'd like to do an android x human RP but no one ever wants to play the human. XD (uhhh I almost did a Hank and Connor roleplay but the person ghosted.)
Ghosting happens alot lately, i mainly think the reason is that they themselves werent able to come up with an apologize or you didnt schedule a day to rp with them..or it could be something they are dealing with rl.

As for the pairing it seems like a good idea but maybe expand more on it, like add in (platonic) or (romantic) so people can understand what you are looking to do in the rp
Or even offer doubling where they could be an android in the other
That way its a balanced out rp where you both get what you want

Ghosting happens alot lately, i mainly think the reason is that they themselves werent able to come up with an apologize or you didnt schedule a day to rp with them..or it could be something they are dealing with rl.

As for the pairing it seems like a good idea but maybe expand more on it, like add in (platonic) or (romantic) so people can understand what you are looking to do in the rp
Or even offer doubling where they could be an android in the other
That way its a balanced out rp where you both get what you want

I'm not actively looking. I have a few different ideas but I'd want to discuss them with a partner first.

I understand that but i think the plot itself makes it confusing, because he romantic with several people its hard to see who the main relationship is
I never liked m/m rps if its romance it made me unconfortable....

I used to do M/M, but not so much anymore. I've had too many bad experiences with it, mostly my partners just wanting to write gay smut or self-insert characters. I'm not interested in writing smut, whether it's hetero, gay, whatever.

How did this thread become about whether people like M/M pairings?

I don't really see why you, OP, felt the need to comment about whether you personally like the sexuality of other posters characters? This isn't an interest check for OP.

Last edited:
How did this thread become about whether people like M/M pairings?

I don't really see why you, OP, felt the need to comment about whether you personally like the sexuality of other posters characters? This isn't an interest check for OP.
We were talking about m/m because of i was suggesting to the rper to add in that the prince would be the main love intrest

But anyways, lets keep going...what is your character desires/experiance

A good ole dystopian Scifi RPG. I once was a member of a RP like this, where there was a big divide between rich and poor. Created a character I made an OC and he is (is = current version is that too) a rich one. Definitely enjoys the lifestyle, was a classist though. It is strongly noticeable that he doesn't like talking to poor people - his story was supposed to focus on him getting over his inherited classism (parental).

A good ole dystopian Scifi RPG. I once was a member of a RP like this, where there was a big divide between rich and poor. Created a character I made an OC and he is (is = current version is that too) a rich one. Definitely enjoys the lifestyle, was a classist though. It is strongly noticeable that he doesn't like talking to poor people - his story was supposed to focus on him getting over his inherited classism (parental).
I love that concept. I have a hard time finding partners who like sci-fi role play, personally.

I love that concept. I have a hard time finding partners who like sci-fi role play, personally.

I do like some sci-fi. I'm just extremely picky about it. I tend to prefer the hard sci-fi, more realistic type stuff just like I prefer low fantasy over high fantasy. Time travel is the main exception I guess since there's not a lot that is realistic or scientifically accurate/plausible about time travel.

I do like some sci-fi. I'm just extremely picky about it. I tend to prefer the hard sci-fi, more realistic type stuff just like I prefer low fantasy over high fantasy. Time travel is the main exception I guess since there's not a lot that is realistic or scientifically accurate/plausible about time travel.
I'm very much the same way. I like things that are pretty standard in sci-fi genres (alien contact, space travel, etc) but I also really enjoy cyberpunk dystopias because those just make sense and are kind of in line with reality.

I'm very much the same way. I like things that are pretty standard in sci-fi genres (alien contact, space travel, etc) but I also really enjoy cyberpunk dystopias because those just make sense and are kind of in line with reality.
Yea, I'm a huge dystopia fan. When I do sci-fi type stuff it tends to be along those lines.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back