Chitchat Your best bud

Devious Dilbert

Double the D, double the fun.
Talk about your best friend or anybody you consider close really. I'm kinda curious about how other people are with their close friends and I just like talking about relationships in general.  :smile4:

You can talk about how y'all met, what you love about them, hate about them, their personality vs yours, things y'all went though, etc. Just talk about em', man. Anything you want.

I'll go first.

How me and my best friend met:

Me and her met in the summer of 2010. We were both into this one really shitty 2D Chinese MMO. I was the noob and she was the more experienced player. I was kinda just walking through one of the town maps when I saw all these players grouped together. She was doing a good drop which was a pretty common thing for players who were rich with in-game currency to do. And since I'm this greedy noob, I jump into this totally unaware of what was even going on, just grabbing all them monies. After she dropped her load, I friended her and was all like "thenks man for the $" and then we started talking. Fast forward about 6 years later and here we are.

She actually told me that she actually never accepted friend requests when people would send them to her. And I never really even sent them to people tbh cuz I was just this lil noob ten year old. Idk why I did it, and she doesn't know why she accepted, LOL. I'm just glad it happened.

Our differences and similarities:

When our general personalities are compared together, we're pretty much exactly the same. We have all the same opinions and we rarely disagree with each other tbh. I think it's because we basically grew up together so we kinda just rubbed off on each other and we both played a role shaping each other's personalities. I think she's a bit more shy and soft spoken and I'm the more outgoing one though. For the most part though, we're pretty much just the same person. And we have the exact same sense of humor, so that's fucking great.

Seriously, we're so much alike that even major life events have happened to us around the same time. Shifts in thoughts/views have occurred to both of us around the same time. I can't even count how many times one of us would say something like "So, I've been thinking about-" and then the other would reply with "Oh shit, I was just thinking about that like yesterday." And that's some psychic shit.

I also feel like we're on the same emotional and intelligence plane. So, communication between us is fantastic. We know how the other thinks, and I've never gotten better advice from anybody but her. Tbh, she's the only one I like going to for that kind of shit since she doesn't say anything stupid or anything that pisses me off. We've had drastically different pasts, but we've been through the same thing if that makes sense. And so, there's a lot of things that we can just say and the other will get it. We share the same experiences on a really personal level, and that likely helps us understand each other.

How we act with each other:

LEMME JUST SHOW YOU, LOLOL.

IMG_20170224_092743.jpg

IMG_20170224_092054.jpg

IMG_20170224_092715.jpg

We are very sexual, LOL. I don't count anybody as a friend unless I can talk like this with them. But we can switch between aggressive sexual jokes like "DAMN MOMMA SLAP MY BALLS GIRL" and then say something like "So, these are my future plans" right in the middle of it and it flows perfectly natural. Can't do this with anybody else. Even though it's always been a long-distance relationship, I've never been closer to anybody else. ♥

What my best friend is like:
I met my best friend at college last year. I had just broken up with my boyfriend and another friend of mine was taking me on a walk around our dorm building. He was with a group of people playing mini golf down each hall on each floor. We joined in and we just clicked right away. It's honestly great to have a male best friend. We aren't attracted to each other and when I started dating again, he was there to give advice and hug me when I cried. When he started dating, I was there to make sure he didn't forget to make restaurant reservations on valentines day. I've never been so close with a friend as I am with him!

I don't have a best friend these days. My previous 'best friend', I don't think we seriously talked in months, maybe even a year.

I have so many good Irl friends and online ones, it's hard to pick just one, but okie.

So, (one of my) my best friend(s) and I decided to arm wrestle. We sat for two minutes, straining, unable to win with our right arms, and I eventually just gave up and let him win. We tried again with our left arms, and it was the same. So we have the same strength, similar interests, similar humor, similar friends, and by golly, we're pretty much twins.

I have a fairly small group of friends that I would consider them all my best friends, but my best friend is my boyfriend.
When we're together all my other friends die laughing because they sit at the lunch table and watch us playfully insult each other and tell all sorts of jokes. But he's the one who has definitely brought out a dirtier side to me, just when I thought i couldn't get any more dirty, what are best friends for, right?

Got no notifs for this after the update.

Truff Truff That's really cute. :closed eyes open smile:

Windsock Windsock That's kinda sad, buddy. But I won't pry.

Axel The Englishman Axel The Englishman Yeah, my family is definitely up there with who I truly hold close too. But I also count people aside from my biological family as family as well. Nothing beats a familial bond.

Hall Kervean Hall Kervean I have a bunch of friends too, but just one best one. I feel like that title is too important to just throw around, LOL. That's also really cute.^_^

SarcasticDingleberry SarcasticDingleberry LOL. Tbh, I make all my friends dirtier too. LOL. Just something I can't help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back